+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thank you Diva! It worked, we are getting a high of 39 today! its already 21!! warmth!

I feel all warm and fuzzy now! Thanks for the sharing the extra warmth, we can use it here in Wisconsin! Very cold again today!

Marion

DIVA -

Welcome! You are such a sweetie! Keep sending us those warm thoughts - we can be envious from afar....very cold in Michigan, too - high of 25 today I think....Kids like it because the snow is staying for a while this time!

We have a lot of fun her at MAX - can't wait to see some layouts with your children - I have 4 myself, 10 year old boy, twin 6 year old girls and 2 year old boy. It's a blast making pages for them!

Happy Scrappin!

Kristy

Talking Diva !!

Quote Originally Posted by diva231 View Post
    Hi there to all of you nice people. I am totaly new to this thing!! I'm from a verrrry sunny and extremely warm South Africa. Only recently bought SBM and I'm loving every moment of it. I am a mommy of 2 bussy young boys (ages 8 and 9) and a beautifull baby girl of 11 months. Since I started scrapping I feel like singing with the Carpenters: "We've only just begun to live, White lace and promises, a kiss for love and were on our way..." Hope to be 1 of you very soon.
    OHH! welcome and a pleasure to have a sulafricanez with us! South Africa tropical as Brazil in?

Somebody say the word warm????? I want some of that warmth, Diva! LOL! Welcome to our group -- I've been here all of 18 days and I'm hooked hooked hooked! These guys are a fantastic bunch! {{hugz}} to you....by the way, if you'd like some ice and snow, I have some -- really, it's fresh -- you can HAVE it! LOL!

Vryburg, North West Province, South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by rosana brito View Post
    OHH! welcome and a pleasure to have a sulafricanez with us! South Africa tropical as Brazil in?
    Tnx Rosana. SA has almost all kinds of weather, depending on where u are. I am high north and we have a semi desert climate. Very warm, but dry.

Knzus - I'd love some ice, PLEASE...

Diva231,
    We have the second kid of warmth you were speaking of - but the first, well, that's a problem. Usually it is hot and sunny here in San Antonio, Texas, but we just had an ice storm & no power for 2 days. Makes the temp COLD!

Again about the second kind of warmth - I have posted a few pages here and got a wonderfully warm welcom from the members (and several nice comments, too!) Thanks!
    Carola

Welcome to the family Diva...you are going to love it here..just get you a comfortable chair because its where you will be spending most or all of your time.. thanks for the warm words..its even cold here in Alabama this morning..cant wait to see some of your work..hope you will join us in the forum too..

Vryburg, North West Province, South Africa

Just posted my first LO in the gallery and a template in the January Chalange. It's so much fun!

Hi Diva231 ,
    nice to have you ... you ARE already one of us LOL... too late to escape!
    big welcome and I'm going to check your work in the gallery!
    and warmth??? we have too much been extremely HOT and humid here in a different SA..(south Australia)