+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rhoda is here!

Granny
    I am with you 100% on that LOL

Question

Hi Rhonda! Welcome aboard! O.K. I've been to 2peas, but what and where is FlyLady? I just had to ask! I know several people who would LOVE to see me declutter! And several more who could also use that kind of help!

Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by sdth
    Hi Rhonda! Welcome aboard! O.K. I've been to 2peas, but what and where is FlyLady? I just had to ask! I know several people who would LOVE to see me declutter! And several more who could also use that kind of help!

Stephanie
    FlyLady is a woman named Marla who has written a book called Sink Reflections. She also has one of the largest groups on yahoo. FLYing stand for Finally Loving Yourself. Her site is flylady.com & has all the information that you would want to know.
    She sets up housecleaning into weekly zones so you concentrate on one area a week. Decluttering is the key to making it work. If you don't declutter first then it's really hard to do the zones. She sends email reminders throughout the day.
    She sends lots of reminders & testimonials. I've been on the group for 3 years so I delete the reminders & read the testimonials that she sends through the list. She's sent a few of mine over the years.
    One of my favorite things is "you can do anything in 15 minutes. She says to set a timer for 15 minutes & be suprised about how much you can accomplish.
    Go to her site & see what you think. FlyLady.com
    Rhoda