X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diasonia
    • Jan 2007

Newbie once again!

I saw many-many newbie threads, but still decided to do my own.
    Want to say "Hello" to everyone.
    Hope to be one of you very soon.
    sigpic
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Welcome Aboard!!! You 'll be having so much fun in no time!!! This place is an addiction to many! Glad you decide to join this nutty crowd! But we are all friendly and so if you need any help just ask!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• knzus
      Digi Sage
      • Jan 2007

Welcome welcome welcome! You just start a thread anywhere you can find some extra space and you'll be fine! So glad you're here -- you'll sure find these folks are a great group...they may say they're a bunch of crazy nuts, but I personally think they're all on the same level as diamonds! So helpful and imaginative. Have fun!
      Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Diasonia
        • Jan 2007

I'm also know as a crazy nut....sometimes I'm proud of it, and I think that these times will be more often now...
        I know it is very addictive, hope my Bubby won't be very mad at me...How do your BF/Husbands react to this time-consuming hobby?
        sigpic

Comment

• a_nussbaum
          • Jan 2007

lol! hubby indulges me or i go postal.

and you want to see crazy, check out the "Days of our scraps"... i wonder what their drinking.. i want some!

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

Yes by all means come to Scrapville ! Everyday is NUTTY DAY there and we have tons of fun! So please join us! The more the merrier!!!
            HUbby just deal with! they also have to learn to cook, clean, iron, laundry, take kids to events, and last but not least draw us a bath every night cause our bodies are sore from sitting at the computer and using our fingers all day!!! Its a new learning experience for them! and even though they seem to hate it when we are doing creative stuff they actually LOVE IT!

and for you info A nussbaum we drink only rootbeer in scrapville so come on in and have some! YOU"LL LOVE IT!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

Diasonia

You say your "nutty" well you will fit right in! Scrapsville is a great place to be if your crazy!!!!! We have a blast here. Now all residence must be approved for a role or job in our imaginary town. You will need to tell us a little about you so you can be placed in the right job. You will need to tell us what you like or better yet...... what would you like to be when you grow up! We do not guarantee that you will grow up but we will guarantee that you will have a blast trying........ hehehe!

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

• Marion
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Feb 2006

My husband encourages me 200%
                Think of it as an investment! It is very therapeutic. (and it is much cheaper then a psychiatrist)

Marion

Comment

• Diasonia
                  • Jan 2007

OnieRN
                  We do not guarantee that you will grow up but we will guarantee that you will have a blast trying
                  Well, if I didn't grow up by now, I'm afraid I will never grow up. I love it in the land of childhood, forever and ever...
                  But, when I was a kid I wanted to be a vet, but now I wanna be a wedding planner, yes, that sounds about right...))))

crops2dawn
                  Thank you, Thank you, thank you for welcoming me.
                  Well, the hubby doesn't have problems with cooking or washing dishes, he just isn't happy that I'm spending too much time at the computer and not with him...))
                  sigpic

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

Well well well

Dr Marion, what do ya think of Scrapsville having a new vet who moon lights as a wedding planner????? Maybe she can join the apes together?
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• Marion
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Feb 2006

In Scrapsville everyone gets to be what they want to be (unless Granny assigns you the job, like mine) A wedding planner who is also a vet is perfect. There are sooo many dogs and cats on this site who would like to be married! Splendid idea. And we can scrap all the pet wedding pictures!

Marion

Comment

• knzus
                        Digi Sage
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Diasonia View Post
                        ...How do your BF/Husbands react to this time-consuming hobby?
                        My hubby wants his own SBM software so he can post his fishin' photos! LOL!
                        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• *eng*
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Apr 2006

My hubby just lets me get on with it....I don't interfere with his footie lol!
                          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• angelwithin
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Nov 2006

lol eng

my hubby loves the fact he can watch footie and darts without a sound out of me now

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                            , Check out my store
                            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• angelwithin
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Nov 2006

hi Diasonia

welcome to SBM, wedding planner eh.....been there done that ...its hard work but when you see 'your' couples face when they walk into a venue that looks just how they wanted it its worth the sleepless nights and ten thousand phone calls ......im a trained balloon decorator too so if you need any tips shout up

angel xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                              , Check out my store
                              Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
                              X