+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

In Scrapsville everyone gets to be what they want to be (unless Granny assigns you the job, like mine) A wedding planner who is also a vet is perfect. There are sooo many dogs and cats on this site who would like to be married! Splendid idea. And we can scrap all the pet wedding pictures!

Marion

Quote Originally Posted by Diasonia View Post
    ...How do your BF/Husbands react to this time-consuming hobby?
    My hubby wants his own SBM software so he can post his fishin' photos! LOL!

My hubby just lets me get on with it....I don't interfere with his footie lol!

lol eng

my hubby loves the fact he can watch footie and darts without a sound out of me now

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

hi Diasonia

welcome to SBM, wedding planner eh.....been there done that ...its hard work but when you see 'your' couples face when they walk into a venue that looks just how they wanted it its worth the sleepless nights and ten thousand phone calls ......im a trained balloon decorator too so if you need any tips shout up

angel xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Well, I see there aren't problems with hubbies. They wanna do their own thing and happy that we have something to do at that time and not bug them....

Talking welcome Baby !!

Quote Originally Posted by Diasonia View Post
    I saw many-many newbie threads, but still decided to do my own.
    Want to say "Hello" to everyone.
    Hope to be one of you very soon.
    You ja and one of ours! YOU and good coming our lives famous community, YOU have friends Tips Love Affection and all lives ok counts here on US? kisses

Talking Now Angel!!!

I know darn well that your NOT FULL OF HOT AIR!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Onie, you are reading between the lines again aren't you... LOL /funny

Welcome to Scrapbook max and please join us in Days of our Scraps. On most days people are pretty nutty and other days they are.....more nutty. Some times bad days slip in but don't let that scare you away.

Hubby's have a way of turning around. Mine was not happy at all when I started spending more time on the computer. He still likes to act like that, on the other hand he gets to watch what he wants on TV. And he likes the things that I make and will ask me to do things for him in fun. (Like a little morphing of people he knows, shhhh)

Like Crop's husband he also does cooking and laundry, he will load the dishwasher, he will help clean when company comes. What I like the best is my morning back rubs before he leaves for work. I guess I am spoiled???

So I guess what I am saying is to train them right LOL

again, welcome. You will enjoy it.

Thumbs up Yepper!

I read between the lines, on the lines, above and below the lines...... given that, it still comes out as the FUNNY NUTS CLUB!!!!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie