+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red face Newbie once again!

I saw many-many newbie threads, but still decided to do my own.
    Want to say "Hello" to everyone.
    Hope to be one of you very soon.

Welcome Aboard!!! You 'll be having so much fun in no time!!! This place is an addiction to many! Glad you decide to join this nutty crowd! But we are all friendly and so if you need any help just ask!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Welcome welcome welcome! You just start a thread anywhere you can find some extra space and you'll be fine! So glad you're here -- you'll sure find these folks are a great group...they may say they're a bunch of crazy nuts, but I personally think they're all on the same level as diamonds! So helpful and imaginative. Have fun!

I'm also know as a crazy nut....sometimes I'm proud of it, and I think that these times will be more often now...
    I know it is very addictive, hope my Bubby won't be very mad at me...How do your BF/Husbands react to this time-consuming hobby?

lol! hubby indulges me or i go postal.

and you want to see crazy, check out the "Days of our scraps"... i wonder what their drinking.. i want some!

Yes by all means come to Scrapville ! Everyday is NUTTY DAY there and we have tons of fun! So please join us! The more the merrier!!!
    HUbby just deal with! they also have to learn to cook, clean, iron, laundry, take kids to events, and last but not least draw us a bath every night cause our bodies are sore from sitting at the computer and using our fingers all day!!! Its a new learning experience for them! and even though they seem to hate it when we are doing creative stuff they actually LOVE IT!

and for you info A nussbaum we drink only rootbeer in scrapville so come on in and have some! YOU"LL LOVE IT!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Lightbulb Diasonia

You say your "nutty" well you will fit right in! Scrapsville is a great place to be if your crazy!!!!! We have a blast here. Now all residence must be approved for a role or job in our imaginary town. You will need to tell us a little about you so you can be placed in the right job. You will need to tell us what you like or better yet...... what would you like to be when you grow up! We do not guarantee that you will grow up but we will guarantee that you will have a blast trying........ hehehe!

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

My husband encourages me 200%
    Think of it as an investment! It is very therapeutic. (and it is much cheaper then a psychiatrist)

Marion

OnieRN
    We do not guarantee that you will grow up but we will guarantee that you will have a blast trying
    Well, if I didn't grow up by now, I'm afraid I will never grow up. I love it in the land of childhood, forever and ever...
    But, when I was a kid I wanted to be a vet, but now I wanna be a wedding planner, yes, that sounds about right...))))

crops2dawn
    Thank you, Thank you, thank you for welcoming me.
    Well, the hubby doesn't have problems with cooking or washing dishes, he just isn't happy that I'm spending too much time at the computer and not with him...))

Lightbulb Well well well

Dr Marion, what do ya think of Scrapsville having a new vet who moon lights as a wedding planner????? Maybe she can join the apes together?
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie