• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Template: Award Trophy

Everyone has been very inspiring here! Angelwithin just graduated to "SBM DESIGNER" this week..since I couldn't find an AWARD template..I had to make one up. I did lose a few hairs over this!! CONGRATULATIONS Angelwithin for your change of status!! You have earned this admiration and appreciation!!
    Enclosed are blank pieces to use as you need!! I attempted to make an angel using shapes on the oval..I would appreciate a BETTER oval frame for this!! I couldn't come up with anything better..sorry. Love you Fiona!!!
    Have fun using this!! All items used were my own work.
    Attached Files
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

Congratulations, Angel! So proud of you -- and you deserve every bit of the fanfare and award! Your designs are so inspiring and awesome!

*loud applause and stamping of feet*

And autisticwonder, you have really reeeeeeally done a beautiful job on this one! Excellent design! I think it's great just the way it is!

*more loud applause and much whooping and hollering*
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Angel, Ditto ditto ditto!!!

And wonder, your layout is great!

Marion

Comment

• Linda
        Layout Whiz
        • May 2006

Your template is awesome; what a wonderful idea! Angel is going to love it!
        Congrats again Angel!
        sigpic

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

A lovely idea.
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• angelwithin
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Nov 2006

awww im blushing

many thanks for this im going to print this off its beautiful, must have taken you ages to make....wont be long until i'll be making you one back

as for an oval frame will this one be any help?
            Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
            , Check out my store
            Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Congrats Angel, figured you'd be swiped up before long, your work is great. and Thanks Wonder for your wonderful work of art.!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• catmarch
                • Jan 2007

Congrats to Angel, and great work on the award!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                  Scrap Guru
                  • Nov 2006

Love the oval frame...now has anyone got a gold angel to go with this for the topper..Mine didn't turnout looking like anything but a WHAT's this?!!Then it will have the right touch!! Participation!!
                  Yeah guys!! Now, got a Silver one coming and so many I want to spot light!! Hum!! Have a Challenge...Let's make some AWARD templates for fun spotlighting..After all..Marion was spotlighted in January and I think we need to do a special one in her honor as well..I'm going work on one for GRANNY..ANy takers for others to honor with our adventure in AWARD placks???I looked and looked all over creation on scrapbooking sites and noone made any award pages..Something to hand on your cyber windows, etc..Want someone to think of MA3 too..This could keep us pretty busy with another challenge!! Don't post them here..Post separate so we can honor them special!! I'm working on Burgundy, black and silver award for Granny. 5 feathers..I want to use your GORGEOUS doily for that if you don't mind!! Perfect accent!!
                  I'm calling this appreciation week for our DESIGNERS!!

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                    Love the oval frame...now has anyone got a gold angel to go with this for the topper..Mine didn't turnout looking like anything but a WHAT's this?!!Then it will have the right touch!! Participation!!
                    Yeah guys!! Now, got a Silver one coming and so many I want to spot light!! Hum!! Have a Challenge...Let's make some AWARD templates for fun spotlighting..After all..Marion was spotlighted in January and I think we need to do a special one in her honor as well..I'm going work on one for GRANNY..ANy takers for others to honor with our adventure in AWARD placks???I looked and looked all over creation on scrapbooking sites and noone made any award pages..Something to hand on your cyber windows, etc..Want someone to think of MA3 too..This could keep us pretty busy with another challenge!! Don't post them here..Post separate so we can honor them special!! I'm working on Burgundy, black and silver award for Granny. 5 feathers..I want to use your GORGEOUS doily for that if you don't mind!! Perfect accent!!
                    I'm calling this appreciation week for our DESIGNERS!!
                    What awonderful idea.
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Sep 2006

Thankyou so much,this is beautiful

Comment

• autisticwonder
                        Scrap Guru
                        • Nov 2006

Background paper turns to PHOTO blank..oopps..let's try..

I goofed..The background wood photo show blank in template..So I am giving you new and improved version..new oval frame and blank plates with permanent wood background..Sorry.. Made a better angel too!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Marion
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Feb 2006

Wonderful Wonder!

Marion

Comment

• crops2dawn
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Jul 2006

These are really really nice! Thanks! And Congrats to you Angle I knew they would grab you, You are very good!! ANd Wonder I am sure you will soon follow!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
                              MAX! Mastermind
                              • Aug 2006

Thanks a second time around. Your work is great. Crops is right, you will probably be next.
                              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X