• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ewilner
    • Jan 2007

I am looking for a wedding album theme

Hi! I am from New York and I just bought the program and love it

Firstly, I wonder if it is just me or does the program work very slow?
    Anything I can do about it

I am looking for a wedding album themed page so I can create a slideshow and it will look like I am flipping page of my wedding album. Can anyone help me?

Eve
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

ive been doing a wedding album for a friend of mine

have a look in the gallery, link below and see if its any good for your needs if it is you can get the full kit in the embellishment section under gentle spirit

templates

embellishments

if there are any pages or embellishments not in the gentle spirit embellishments or template kits that are in the gallery version and you would like them just give me a shout and i'll post them as templates/embellishments for you

angel xxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by ewilner View Post
      Hi! I am from New York and I just bought the program and love it

Firstly, I wonder if it is just me or does the program work very slow?
      Anything I can do about it

I am looking for a wedding album themed page so I can create a slideshow and it will look like I am flipping page of my wedding album. Can anyone help me?

Eve
      Hi and welcome aboard!! You will find lots of stuff in here! and be addicted in no time! I must be truthful SBM does run slow, and the more you download the more it will get slower so I and many people in here download all our stuff to the desktop. When you open SBM open up a folder on your desktop and just drag and drop onto page! It works great and it saves alot of time. I hope I explained it ok if not I'd be happy to explain some more!
      Cant wait to see some of your work! happin scrappin!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *Dawny*
        • Jan 2007

OMG Angel they are so lovely. Yup you can carry on and do mine now as you are so cleverer than I will ever be
        My Buddy is Angelwithin

Comment

• ewilner
          • Jan 2007

question:

can i use paper scrap for background and if yes when i go to find picture it doesnt open to paper scrap and I have no idea where to find it. All I see are my picture.

what is the easiest way to organize my pics and embellishment?

I am also trying to understand what is the difference between adding that or a photo

thanks tons for your help

I cannot seem to sleep bec this program is great and I have so many questions.

Eve

Comment

• a_nussbaum
            • Jan 2007

Goto Page, then settings.. you should see there how to add a background... another way i love to do it, is to manually open my background folder and drag and drop

I keep my embellishments/backgrounds in the original gallery folder for scrapbook max, with a shortcut to that folder on my desktop. I keep all my pictures in mydocuments/pictures/ ... genearlly i keep them in folders by month year... ie 1106

hope that helps

Comment

Working...
            X