• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

d27 ALPHABET SHAPES

THese SHAPES of the BASIC FONT are helpful in making skewable WORD ART within the SBM program using your matching papers from Paper Scraps button. We can do colored letters but nothing with texture or patterns. Now we have a little edge on that. If you don't have a way of making these kind of letters in another program..You can Make YOUR own LETTER SHAPES or WORD by using a BLANK white background page. SET background color to BLACK. Type a FONT in WHITE letters onto center of 8x8 to 4x4 size..Make word or letters large to fit page area with few inches for border sides. THEN..PUBLISH >IMAGES> MED size. SEND to SHAPES folder. Then erase or delete your page and start making your scrappage. WHen you are READY to use your WORD SHAPE..simply select your paper scrap and CUSTOM SHAPE..Choose your jpg image in your SHAPES folder and WHALA!! You have that word ready to use..Pull, stretch, tug, etc..WORD ART in SBM. Have a GO at it and if you have any problems let me know!! Enjoy!!!
    Attached Files
  • sacannon
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Aug 2006

Thanks so much for sharing!
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Katie :)
      • Oct 2006

Thanks so much for Sharing

Comment

• Linda
        Layout Whiz
        • May 2006

I gotta try this; I don't know the first thing about word art. Maybe this will start the learning process. Thank you!
        sigpic

Comment

• skiptothesue
          • Nov 2006

That's brilliant! I just had a try and it works, easy when you know how isnt it?
          Big thanks.

Susan

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Thank you so much. I need to put the instructions somewhere safe too!
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• skiptothesue
              • Nov 2006

I just tried it the other way around (white background, black letters and shapes) and made a page with the words and frames missing to put in photos! Am I clever or what?

Susan

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

SIMPLE rule when making these black and white images..WHITE is what you will get of the material you punch. THe BLACK part will cut away any of your paper scrap. Good Job Ladies!! I've been very successful using the construction paper BLACK and WHITE..Reversing the colors produces the opposite like skip said!!! Your imagination is your only limitation!! Enjoy the Discoveries!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

You are truly a WONDER!!! I dont know how you do this but it is WOnderful!!!
                  I have something to try and it sounds like soooo much fun! thanks to you!
                  So glad you have joined this crew! You are remarkable! A Big Hug to you!!!!
                  thanks sooooo much!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• angelwithin
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Nov 2006

these are fantastic

i dont use shapes when making my word cutouts - i just use the font tool in psp - pick a bold font write the word (in black of course) position it then use the magic wand to cut the letters out

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
                    , Check out my store
                    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• twx
                      • Sep 2006

I like it!

Thanks! This helps me not to have to go to other programs to create letters......

Terry

Comment

• jamiept
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Nov 2007

I truly feel blessed to belong to this wonderful group, so talented and willing to share their talents! From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!

My buddies are OnieRN, Winnie49, Granny

Comment

• RomanticLouise
                          • Aug 2006

Thank you so much for sharing this! I have SMB since 2006, but I don't post too much. Today I spent all day at the computer trying to find a way to create my own alphabet shapes. Now I know it is possible and easy, not only with alphabets, but with other stuff!

God bless you ladies, for your intelligent minds!

Louise

Comment

• twpclerk
                            Layout Whiz
                            • Feb 2008

This is great! First time I tried this, it worked for me!! Thanks for sharing with us!
                            Happy Scrappin'! Susie

My Buddies are
                            *eng*, EclecticDiva, fourfoxes, LindaPete, O2BNGdHope,
                            Pink Lollipop, Tiffanys Scraps, Autistic Wonder,
                            OnieRN, Moonlightpearl, LindaPete

Comment

• LindaPete
                              Mad Scrapper
                              • Mar 2008

Thanks for sharing these!

Visit my blog at www.mrsjaybob.com

Comment

Working...
                              X