X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Have to agree with Crops the Gimp ha got me Gumped. Easy people say, glad you've admitted it's stumped you Crops I don't feel quite such a numpty now lol 1
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by nancee View Post
      Hi
      Just posting my first layouts as I've asked so many questions and got so much help I thought I better show I'm putting it all to good use.
      Hope its o.k to post it here rather than in the layout gallery (partly because I can't work out how to get them into the layout gallery!)
      I'm not sure about the animal one and would welcome some suggestions of how to improve it. (I need to put several photos on one page mostly as I am planning to get these all printed as a photobook and want to make one of the whole of last year so it would get too expensive otherwise.)
      Very cute, and the animal one is my favorite, you don't need to change a thing on it!

Marion

Comment

• a_nussbaum
        • Jan 2007

Those are really great! I like how you did your journaling on the tiger page.

Comment

• kristyc1994
          Layout Whiz
          • Apr 2006

Your pages are adorable! The last one is my favorite. I like the way you framed the pictures on the left. Keep them coming...your little boys are adorable!

Comment

• Memories-R-Us
            • Jan 2007

Nothing to worry about

This is so cute! All of the pages are nice. My fave is the lion page. Nice job.
            Felicia
            Live with love in your life. It's a beautiful thing.

Comment

• skiptothesue
              • Nov 2006

All your pages are really good! You dont need any suggestions on how to improve them, you're doing great on your own, and besides everyone has their own style, and yours is fine!
              Carry on scrapping,

Susan

Comment

• jazzieal
                Digi Sage
                • Sep 2006

Nancee first welcome to SBM we are so glad to have you here..I know you are going to love it..don't every worry about posting your work..all of us were new to this one time and
                had the same feelings as you..I thought your Pages were great..I love the fact the you did the journaling on them..I thought the commment about what your little boy wanted to name the baby was so precious..some people choose not to do journaling but how is anyone ever going to know who what when and where years from now..Please come and join us the Days of our Scraps forum..we have a wonderful time in Scrapsville its a great place to get to know everyone.. carry on and looking forward to seeing more of your work in the gallery...
                My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Have just looked at your lo. I love the animal one. I use to facepaint at all the local carnivals etc.I must dig out the photos of my kids, I used them as models and they were only small. Thank you for posting that , it has given me a push to find them.
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• PaulaIN
                    • Aug 2010

I digitally scrapbook like I paper scrap.... with straight lines ... fairly basic. It's just my personality and it shows through! I enjoy everyone's style though! Please share ... cuz what you think is not good will probably be fantastic to all of us!!!
                    ~Paula

mom to McKenna & Collin (my 2 legged kids) ~ Samson & Gabby (my 4 legged kids)
                    I love, love, love scrapbooking!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X