+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I hope it works for you Rosana, It is easy once you figure it out.

Marion

Eu espero que trabalhe para você Rosana, ele seja fácil uma vez você figura ele para fora.

OMG Marion, Giving Rosana the gimp is like giving her a manual to fix an american car! LOL I have for the life of me can not figure out that gimp! twice now I have downloaded it and twice now I have deleted it! Maybe the 3rd time will be the charm.
    But anyway Hi Nancee we all cant wait to see your work! I am sure it will be great! Everyone is sooo different and that is what makes this place so great!
    I have to agree with the rest of these folks! this place is a great place to be and I dont even get payed for saying that! HEY maybe I should! LOL
    So Have some fun do it anyway you want and dont be shy, we all were at first but that will pass very quickly!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Carol, Linda posted some instructions a while ago on using gimp. They were so simple to follow that even I could do it. These are the instructions I gave to Rosana using Babel translater.

Once you do it, it is really fairly easy and you wonder why you didn't get it before. Linda did a great job giving step by step instructions. Don't give up yet!

Marion

Hey everyone - thanks so much for the encouragement - you haven't even seen my layout yet and i already feel better about it! I'm going to have another play with it and then post it. I'm also going to have a look at some of the other wonderful layouts posted to pinch some ideas. Thanks so much everyone its so great here!
    Nancee

Default here goes - my first layouts

Hi
    Just posting my first layouts as I've asked so many questions and got so much help I thought I better show I'm putting it all to good use.
    Hope its o.k to post it here rather than in the layout gallery (partly because I can't work out how to get them into the layout gallery!)
    I'm not sure about the animal one and would welcome some suggestions of how to improve it. (I need to put several photos on one page mostly as I am planning to get these all printed as a photobook and want to make one of the whole of last year so it would get too expensive otherwise.)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by nancee; 01-15-2007 at 12:52 PM. Reason: forgot something

Have to agree with Crops the Gimp ha got me Gumped. Easy people say, glad you've admitted it's stumped you Crops I don't feel quite such a numpty now lol 1

Quote Originally Posted by nancee View Post
    Hi
    Just posting my first layouts as I've asked so many questions and got so much help I thought I better show I'm putting it all to good use.
    Hope its o.k to post it here rather than in the layout gallery (partly because I can't work out how to get them into the layout gallery!)
    I'm not sure about the animal one and would welcome some suggestions of how to improve it. (I need to put several photos on one page mostly as I am planning to get these all printed as a photobook and want to make one of the whole of last year so it would get too expensive otherwise.)
    Very cute, and the animal one is my favorite, you don't need to change a thing on it!

Marion

Those are really great! I like how you did your journaling on the tiger page.

Your pages are adorable! The last one is my favorite. I like the way you framed the pictures on the left. Keep them coming...your little boys are adorable!

Thumbs up Nothing to worry about

This is so cute! All of the pages are nice. My fave is the lion page. Nice job.
    Felicia
    Live with love in your life. It's a beautiful thing.