• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • knzus
    Digi Sage
    • Jan 2007

My first SBM page

I hope I've chosen the correct place to post this....if not, admin please forgive my newbie confusion, haha!

Not to toot my own horn, but my first SBM page is over in the gallery. It is of my granddaughter, Madison. You'll find I like simple, non-cluttered looks for my stuff most of the time. But wanted to try my hand right off on a subject I love...grandkids!
    Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

I think it is perfectly ok to toot your own horn! Your layout is lovely! Very nicely done. And your granddaughter is sooo sweet. I think she looks like you!

Marion

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Lovely lo, gorgeous gd
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• knzus
        Digi Sage
        • Jan 2007

*toot toot*

Heh-heh, that's my own horn I'm tooting (Marion said I could, LOL!). I've uploaded a second page...not the second one I've actually worked on, but good golly molly, I had to leave all the family photos and do something else for a while (too many faces were becoming a blur within my brain, arg!). So hubby says "Why don't you do something with all your nature photos?" What a great idea and outlet for me! Exactly what I needed! Hope you like that first one.
        Diana

Be good to your favorite designer (I used to be one!) by LETTING THEM KNOW how much you appreciate their work!

Comment

Working...
        X