+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Member

Thank you all for the wonderful comments. Housework whats that if you tidy it, it just gets messy again. My teenager maintains she can find things in a messy bedroom but when its tidy things get lost. (lol ) Don't think I could quite live in her mess.
    I am enjoying browsing around the site and reading everybody's comments and tips. What a great way to put pictures together without having to use scissors, with a sore neck and shoulder this is a god send. Also it is helping pass the hours while I am off sick and stuck in the house.
    Thank you all once again.

Exclamation Oh I understand

My son says the same thing about his MESS! I go crazy when I go into his room. He was not happy to clean it up (with my supervision) before Christmas. My parents were coming for a visit and was using his room! OMG... I had the lovely support of other here on the forum, as I was supervising the "clean up". Needless to say, it didn't last long. He insists that he can not find his things with my organizational skills. My daughter is 31 and I went through the same thing with her. I go nuts if I can not have things in their right places!!!! I know that is why I am wanting to get my embellishents etc better organized! LOL I guess I have OCD (Obcessive Compulsive Behavior)!
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie