X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karey1970
    • Sep 2006

Nascar

With the season about to begin, I know I will soon have pics to play around with. I am just getting the hang of creating my own layouts digitally. I hope to try and upload my first template very soon! But in the meantime, do any of you talents have anything with a Nascar or racing theme?

Much thanks and God Bless,
    Karey!
  • nnorcutt
    • Mar 2006

Do you have a favorite driver? I could do the numbers for you. I am also working on the NASCAR logo for you to use.

Comment

• MA3
      • Aug 2006

Originally posted by Karey1970 View Post
      With the season about to begin, I know I will soon have pics to play around with. I am just getting the hang of creating my own layouts digitally. I hope to try and upload my first template very soon! But in the meantime, do any of you talents have anything with a Nascar or racing theme?

Much thanks and God Bless,
      Karey!
      Karey I have an entire NASCAR Kit, But Drivers Numbers are Copyrighted, you can use their Numbers for your own personel use but they can't be given out...I am a total NASCAR Nut the #3 in my name is for my 3 children and the Driver my Late Son Scott and Our entire Family Loved so....Dale Earnhardt.... will get ithe kit together before Daytona 500 if anyone wants it...(((HUGS)))
      BML MA3
      Last edited by MA3; 01-11-2007, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by MA3 View Post
        Karey I have an entire NASCAR Kit, But Drivers Numbers are Copyrighted, you can use their Numbers for your own personel use but they can't be given out...I am a total NASCAR Nut the #3 in my name is for my 3 children and the Driver my Late Son Scott and Our entire Family Loved so....Dale Earnhardt.... will get ithe kit together before Daytona 500 if anyone wants it...(((HUGS)))
        BML MA3
        Now I understand what Nascar is lol !
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Karey1970
          • Sep 2006

YEAH!! Some fellow Nascar fans. My favorite car is 24 (Jeff Gordon). Yes I know you #3 fans are not so much a follower of the 24 car . But the rivalry is a lot of fun in our household!! Anything you guys can share is so much appreciated. I am still really trying to get the hang of creating my own stuff, but since I just got SBM for Christmas, I have not had a lot of time to invest just yet! But I try...

nnorcutt: Can't wait to see the logo. I wouldn't know where to begin!
          MA3: Love your avatar. And where did you come across the entire Nascar kit? And yes, I would love it!! Sorry to hear about your late son! My prayers go out to you and your family as I can't imagine that kind of loss!

Thanks again and God Bless. I look forward to see what you have!
          Karey

Comment

• autisticwonder
            Scrap Guru
            • Nov 2006

Just for your 411, I live about 6 miles from the Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte. If they have a store with Scrapbooking stuff to pick up for you or some such thing..I can do that. I'm not a racing nut but I remember when Dale Earnhardt died..My neighbor came out of her house screaming. Lots of racing folks around here. Some nights we hear the races. We only lived here a few months when the sad news came of his death.

I'll remember #3...Jeff Gordon..!! Tee shirts of the racing folks are always on sale at Goodwill.

Well, don't have any racing scrapbook stuff but I will keep my eyes open for you!!

Comment

• Karey1970
              • Sep 2006

WOW! Only six miles! I really enjoy the races at that speedway. We are a few hours from Daytona, but have not yet made it to a live race. I think I too am gonna dabble with tyring to come up with something from scratch. We'll see how it goes!!

Comment

• MA3
                • Aug 2006

Preview of Thunderstruck

Originally posted by Karey1970 View Post
                WOW! Only six miles! I really enjoy the races at that speedway. We are a few hours from Daytona, but have not yet made it to a live race. I think I too am gonna dabble with tyring to come up with something from scratch. We'll see how it goes!!

Here is a preview of my Kit...Dedicated to my Son Scotty and The #3 Dale Earnhardt....I will upload to the Embellishment forum on Sunday, it is over 30 megs, so I will split the files up...It will be offered until The Daytona 500, then I will remove it, as it is a Limited addtion (((HUGS ))) MA3
                Attached Files

Comment

• Marion
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Feb 2006

Wow it looks awesome!

Marion

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Stunning,very special to you MA3
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Karey1970
                      • Sep 2006

TOTALLY Cool!!! I will check back on Sunday!!

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Linda
                        Layout Whiz
                        • May 2006

Such a neat kit! You're so talented Mary Ann! Thanks for sharing it!
                        sigpic

Comment

• OnieRN
                          Scrap Guru
                          • May 2006

I'm Confused here

What exactly is the connection with NASCAR and your son? It sounds as if your directly connected with NASCAR, #3 car etc, since you mentioned the items were only available for a limited time due to Daytona 500. Is there a connection that I'm missing here???

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                          !

nie

Comment

• nnorcutt
                            • Mar 2006

MA3~All I can say is WOW!!! I was so busy this week planning and organizing a 30th birthday party for my husband so I didn't have time to work on anything NASCAR related. But that's o.k. because what you have done is so awesome. It looks great. I can't wait for it to be available. My husband went to Bristol last year & I haven't done any digital pages for that yet. Your kit will be perfect.

P.S. I used your New Year's kit to make the invitations for my husband's party. I was really happy with the way they turned out. If I get time I'll scan one of them & upload it to the gallery for you to see.

Comment

Working...
                            X