X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • five-feathers
    • Dec 2006

Valentine's Day

Ok...I'm having way too much fun with photoshop and some of the fonts I've been installing! I've been trying to learn something new in it each day and am posting some words and embellishments for Valentine's Day that were results of the lastest lessons. Will have to do it in two different posts to fit it all. The first post will have thumbnails of a few of the items. The second post will have the actual downloads. They're just zipped up pngs so that you can pick and choose what you may want.

Enjoy!

Jan
    Attached Files
    sigpic
  • five-feathers
    • Dec 2006

Oops...forgot to add the other files. Dial up makes this process so slow!
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Comment

• kristyc1994
      Layout Whiz
      • Apr 2006

These are so fun! Thank you so much for sharing!!!! And WOW - I don't know how you do any of the posting and downloading with dial up! BLESS YOU!!!!!

Comment

• makeyesup
        Digi Sage
        • Jun 2006

Beautiful job - looks like you are well on your way to being a designer. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing with us.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Linda
          Layout Whiz
          • May 2006

Jan, these are great! You did a wonderful job with them. I especially love the little bear! Thanks for sharing your talent!
          sigpic

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Simply gorgeous thank you
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• autisticwonder
              Scrap Guru
              • Nov 2006

Oh, COOL. I like the fun you are having!! Keep learning and we'll keep growing!! Thanks!!!

Comment

• crops2dawn
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Jul 2006

OMG Five feathers you are doing these on dial up you have to have the patience of a saint!!! I bet that took all day!!!! They are wonderful!!! you did an awesome job on them!!!! Thanks so much! and I hope you get Dsl or Cable soon you will be truly amazed how fast it is! I was doing dial up for years and finally gave in to cable it was the BEST thing I have done for myself! I curse less now! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Wow, you are amazing! You have certainly been busy. Crops is right you need to try a faster connection if you are doing that much work. I have cable and when I work on my mom's computer which is dial up, it drives me crazy to have to wait. I would never go back to dial up.

Thanks again, these are wonderful
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Sep 2006

Very,very, nice thankyou

Comment

• Nanna Susie
                      • Dec 2006

WOW AWESOME FANTASTIC.....ETC!!! these are great thanks for shring them!!

Comment

• womanw/anedge
                        • Dec 2007

What awsome work...thanks for sharing the love...or things to make us feel loved....*scratches head... not sure if that made any sense...* well you know what I mean..thanks!!!!..smiles to you..

Comment

• eye
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Jul 2006

Wished you were back
                          sigpic
                          My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• Love4Scrap
                            • Apr 2007

EVERYONE HERE IS RIGHT!!!! Dial up will drive you CRAZY!!!!! I know because UNFORTAINATELY I STILL HAVE IT!!!!! YUCK!!!!! TAKES ALL DAY TO DOWNLOAD THINGS !!! , and simple things take HOURS!!!! like 5-6 HOURS to Download!!! what bummer.. THESE ARE THE BEST!!! AND ,id you can get DSL or Cable ,please do... its the BEST, for this work...

I know that when they make it available here in my Area.... I'M GETTING IT!!!! just not here in My Small town yet!!!! Darn it !!!!

KEEP UP THE WORK THESE ARE GREAT!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X