+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's Day

Default Valentine's Day

Ok...I'm having way too much fun with photoshop and some of the fonts I've been installing! I've been trying to learn something new in it each day and am posting some words and embellishments for Valentine's Day that were results of the lastest lessons. Will have to do it in two different posts to fit it all. The first post will have thumbnails of a few of the items. The second post will have the actual downloads. They're just zipped up pngs so that you can pick and choose what you may want.

Enjoy!

Jan
    Attached Images

Here's part two
    Attached Files

Oops...forgot to add the other files. Dial up makes this process so slow!
    Attached Files

These are so fun! Thank you so much for sharing!!!! And WOW - I don't know how you do any of the posting and downloading with dial up! BLESS YOU!!!!!

Beautiful job - looks like you are well on your way to being a designer. Thanks for all your hard work and sharing with us.

Jan, these are great! You did a wonderful job with them. I especially love the little bear! Thanks for sharing your talent!

Simply gorgeous thank you

Oh, COOL. I like the fun you are having!! Keep learning and we'll keep growing!! Thanks!!!

OMG Five feathers you are doing these on dial up you have to have the patience of a saint!!! I bet that took all day!!!! They are wonderful!!! you did an awesome job on them!!!! Thanks so much! and I hope you get Dsl or Cable soon you will be truly amazed how fast it is! I was doing dial up for years and finally gave in to cable it was the BEST thing I have done for myself! I curse less now! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Wow, you are amazing! You have certainly been busy. Crops is right you need to try a faster connection if you are doing that much work. I have cable and when I work on my mom's computer which is dial up, it drives me crazy to have to wait. I would never go back to dial up.

Thanks again, these are wonderful