• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

d27 Matching Jan Challenge TAGS and GOLD tags

I've been busy learning how to make TAGS..So here's a vellum orange with brown trim and orange with brown trim and also a verigated outside with pink inside tag for January Challenge matching. Now..something SPECIAL added. I made this gold tag and learned how to engrave anything inside. So here you have a plain gold tag with beveled edges and one that says love. If you don't have the ability to do this yourself and would like me to take the gold tag and engrave something special..Please let me know the FONT type desired and the NAME to go in it and I'll send it to you. Several requests and I'll post them together in THIS Thread..Okie Dokie!!? Hope you can use..

Newbies..just simply click the blue link and choose OPEN..It will download to your embellishment folder in SBM..there you can choose where to break it down even more or leave in folder. d27 identifies me as creator so you know I allow this as shareware and don't restrict you from using them. Just don't claim as your own and add restricts to them.
    Attached Files
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

*crowns autisticwonder queen of the embies*

these are fabulous i absolutely love them, your talents are shining so brightly i'm gonna have to ..... ahhh thats better

seriously these are excellent and im loving your creativity

angel xxxx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• autisticwonder
      Scrap Guru
      • Nov 2006

Hey Angelwithin GIRL!!

Thanks for the extraordinary title!! I dub thee Professional Helper and Teacher!! Thanks yourself!!

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
        Mad Scrapper
        • Sep 2006

Thankyou for sharing

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Thank you, you are doing several jobs in one here!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X