+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello I am new

canneberge Guest

Thumbs up Hello I am new

Hello every one. I am a woman of 59 years old from the province of Quebec - Canada. I speak french better than english. I like your site so much and thanks to share your good ideas with us. Thanks to my best friend kristy who introduce me to your site and show me how to work with it. Long life to scrapbook max.
    Last edited by canneberge; 04-17-2006 at 10:44 PM.

Allo. Nice nickname canneberge, cranberries are the very best berry ever in my opinion, plus it's such an excellent color.

Your english is very good I think. I can understand you perfectly. Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy it here. If you ever have any questions please let us know and we'll be happy to assist.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Smile

Bonjour et bienvenue, Canneberge!

I'm glad you found us at Scrapbook MAX! - I'm sure you'll enjoy using it! Stop by as often as you'd like- we're quite friendly here!

Karin

canneberge Guest

Bonjour Karin,

Thank you for your warm welcome. I enjoy it already. My eyes are not big enough to see everything.

canneberge Guest

Thank you Corey. As Karin said it's true that the people here are very friendly; it's very pleasant. What a great site. I recommand Scrapbook Max to all my friends and family. Yes I have a question........how can I put a picture (avatar) to my name)? Thank you!

Welcome, canneberge. To add an avatar to your signature, click on User CP, then Edit Avatar. There is a list of avatars to choose from or you can use your own custom avatar.

Hope that helps!

Sandy

canneberge Guest

Dear Sandy,
    Thank you very much. It works!!!!

hi and welcome ! i'm from quebec too, and really enjoying the warm weather !

Nice avatar...I love daisies!

canneberge Guest

Thanks for your welcome. Yes in Quebec the weather is great since a week.....no more snow. Have a nice day.