Long Lost Cousins unite with SCRAPPING SITES!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Long Lost Cousins unite with SCRAPPING SITES!!

Yes, that says it all! My cousin "Gilroy Gal" on Creating Keepsakes scrapping site is a Scrapbook Addict like myself. Only I haven't seen or heard from her for about 30+ years. I would get little bits of information through a very poor communication line. Opposite ends of the states. With the finishing of my Nana's album..she died earlier this year..as well as adding my dearly departed Mom's album to cd's and sending to ALL individual family members associated with the STUMP name..Miracles happened and I have been in almost DAILY communication with my "Gilroy Gal" cousin chatting away. Pictures are bringing me so close to her in such a short period of time..So I'm posting this thread to you ALL in grateful appreciation for making this album possible. It is a private album for privacy sake..protection of all family members..but NanaC, Moonbeam, Granny, and others I purchased and got FREELY from, you helped me put 108 pages to life and bring our family together!! So here is my CuZ with my Nana..I didn't get to see Nana for years before she passed. She is still with us, bringing us together as a family!!
    Attached Files
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

How wonderful! I am so happy for you!

Marion

Comment

• jazzieal
      Digi Sage
      • Sep 2006

what a wonderful story..Im so happy for you and your cousin..
      My Buddy's Are Crops2dawn, Sue, Eye, Eng, Smiley, Kimbob, PKDoll and Autistic Wonder

Visit my Blog http://wordstodelite.blogspot.com/

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

What a wonderful result. These sort of things make everyone feel good. x
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Kazr
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

So pleased you have caught up with your cousin after all this time, recently I met my cousins who I had not seen for over 25 years,it was a very exciting time & was such a wonderful surprise,I know how you must be feeling.
          I am sorry to hear your Nana passed away but am so pleased you have your album to hold all your cherished memories of family.
          hugs Karyn.

Comment

• sacannon
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Aug 2006

I am very happy to hear about your re-union. The internet has definately helped people in uniting with lost family members. I have met through the internet, family members that I did not know existed. Not through Max as of yet anyway, but through ancestry sites. The more the membership grows here at max, we may all have family members on here without knowing it!
            [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

This is wonderful, Donna. So glad to see wonderful things come out of this forum. Can we get her to move to Scrapsville?

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

She wants to learn digital and I've learned mega here..Not too big and not too small..Just right!! She's a traditional scrapper. She has us tagged and will get to make her own choice based on what she finds..So be on your BEST behavior in Scrapville and I don't mean that in a traditional sense!! LOL!!

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by autisticwonder View Post
                  She wants to learn digital and I've learned mega here..Not too big and not too small..Just right!! She's a traditional scrapper. She has us tagged and will get to make her own choice based on what she finds..So be on your BEST behavior in Scrapville and I don't mean that in a traditional sense!! LOL!!
                  ok
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                  X