• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kazr
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

For Corey Please!

Hi Corey,
    I just added a three page Easter Scrapbook to the gallery, & I have noticed page 2 & 3 were loaded back to front, would it be possible for you to put them back in order please,I am not sure how that happened as I had them in order when they were being processed.
    Appreciate your help once again
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

I don't think I can re-order them. I can delete them, that's about it unfortunately... If you post the links to all 3 pages I'll delete them and you can re-upload, would that work?
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Kazr
      Layout Whiz
      • Mar 2006

Corey
      Thanks for your reply, I was just looking at all the gallery pics & there are heaps of pages not in order, i guess it really doesnt matter how they are seen, so will leave them as they are, I was just about to post a message to you to ignore my request,but you are a speedy little thing & beat me to it.
      Thanks for your time ,it's appreciated.

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Anytime. I agree, except in very special cases, the order isn't super important.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Desmond
          Resident Geek
          • Jan 2006

Hello,

You should now be able to delete your own images, and order images in albums (sort images).

Give it a try!

Desmond.
          |

Comment

• Corey
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2006

Ahhh, very cool Desmond!

Comment

• Kazr
              Layout Whiz
              • Mar 2006

Thank you Desmond,appreciate your advice
              I am now downloading the new updated version & am very excited to see all the new changes available.Only 30 minutes to go ,yipee!

Comment

• Kazr
                Layout Whiz
                • Mar 2006

Please ignore that part about 30 minutes to go, it got to 47.5mb of 47.5 mb ,with 1 second to go & it froze, after 4 & a half hours of download time, I am very disappointed & will have to try again, hope others are having more luck than I.

Comment

• Ladybug
                  Mad Scrapper
                  • Mar 2006

Kazr,
                  You might consider getting a download manager like Get Right. If your computer crashes or it gets interrupted during download for some reason, it will pick up where it left off when it stopped. Just a suggestion.

Ladybug
                  sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Kazr
                    Layout Whiz
                    • Mar 2006

Thanks Ladybug,might have to do that, I cannot beleive I only had one second to go,guess its that little black cloud hanging over me once again ,appreciate your suggestion

Comment

• Corey
                      Layout Whiz
                      • Jan 2006

I use Flashget. Works great, it splits your files into up to 10 different feeds and then re-assimilates them on your end. It usually results in 4-5 times faster downloads. The free version is banner supported.

Comment

Working...
                      X