+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Default For Corey Please!

Hi Corey,
    I just added a three page Easter Scrapbook to the gallery, & I have noticed page 2 & 3 were loaded back to front, would it be possible for you to put them back in order please,I am not sure how that happened as I had them in order when they were being processed.
    Appreciate your help once again

I don't think I can re-order them. I can delete them, that's about it unfortunately... If you post the links to all 3 pages I'll delete them and you can re-upload, would that work?
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Corey
    Thanks for your reply, I was just looking at all the gallery pics & there are heaps of pages not in order, i guess it really doesnt matter how they are seen, so will leave them as they are, I was just about to post a message to you to ignore my request,but you are a speedy little thing & beat me to it.
    Thanks for your time ,it's appreciated.

Anytime. I agree, except in very special cases, the order isn't super important.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at www.scrapbookmax.com.

Hello,

You should now be able to delete your own images, and order images in albums (sort images).

Give it a try!

Desmond.

Ahhh, very cool Desmond!