X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kimbugsue
    • Dec 2006

Thank Goodness for Christmas!

For Christmas, my wonderful husband did what he does best ... searched the web for the best software. This time it was for his wifee to do scrapbooking. I've tried many others and have never been pleased. He liked the software so much he played with it for 2 days and joined the forum!

Anyway, we live north of Cincinnati, Ohio with 2 boys - 2.5 years and 6 months. I love to take pictures and even have a small studio in our basement. Now that I can scrapbook while watching the kids, I hope to get caught up

Anyone who would like to take pitty on me, the new girl, and explain what MA3 is - I would really appreciate it!

Happy New Year!
    Kimber
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Welcome aboard!!! Stay away from Ma3 she is very dangerous!!!! Highly explosive when wet!!!! If you see her run the other way!!!!! and RUN FAST!!!!!!
    Have fun scrappin' and you are going to be addicted in no time! oh by the way hire a nanny your going to need someone to watch the kids! LOL

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

So funny Carol, don't scare the poor gal! Ma3 is one of our wonderful members on this forum. She makes the most gorgeous layouts and kits and shares them with us. When you see MA3 on the site here, look for something wonderful to happen!

Marion

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Oh Marion you never let me have any fun!!!!!
        Dont listen to Marion she is PHYCHO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Hey! I heard that!

Marion

Comment

• kimbugsue
            • Dec 2006

Love it

My husband wants to know what I'm "giggling" about - you gals are great! Thanks for the clarification

Comment

• crops2dawn
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Jul 2006

Oops I didnt mean to say that out loud!!! .............psst (whispering) psst psst Kim....psst marion is crazy dont listen to her!

Comment

• autisticwonder
                Scrap Guru
                • Nov 2006

This is the CLOWN generation!! Welcome to our HaPpY Home!! You picked a good time to join. The January Challenge is a CHALLENGE..and we are busy bunnies trying to make magic and see if we can pop some eyeballs out of their sockets. It is a good place to go to get some added templates, embellishments, etc as WELL as where you are right now. Most likely they will not want to post their wonderful treasures in 2 different places. The gallery shows many items for download on the site. Don't get too sad faced when some gorgeous, wanna have it templates show up. We get free digital software and can't give it away here but we can show what we did with them and tell where we got the kit from so you can go hunt it up.
                We have code names here to hide our true selves but our true selves have ways of slipping out..So you will here the real name and have to figure out who they are talking about..I'm getting better!! I'm a 2 month old now. Once you get so many posts...(comments) you graduate to junior, member, and then senior. I matured to fast. I'm really only at a first grade level in digital scrapping..
                Babbling..sorry..
                HaPpY New Year!!!
                Donna..aka..autisticwonder

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

[IMG][/IMG]

Everyone must have taken there happy pills today! Dr. Marion, where are my pills??????

Don't mind everyone here, after a while you will be just like us. Scary thought huh!

Don't worry you will enjoy it.
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

Hello and welcome to Scrappy Max's loony site! Everyone suffers an addiction on here, Can't be helped you just get sucked in. Yo'll love every minute!
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
                    X