X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • a_nussbaum
    • Jan 2007

Diggin myself outta the snow to say HI!

Hi, My name is Angela... and I am located in Palmer Lake, Colorado (thats about 40 min south of Denver). I am a SAHM to 3 beautiful girls, ages 5, 4, 15 months. I have been a scrapbooker for almost 9 years now, but with the demands of my family, ive been unable to do much the last 3 years. I have filled up an external hard drive with my passion: Photography! I decided its time to do some digital scrapbooking and get some results from my pictures (not to mention some journaling done for my girls). I just downloaded the trial, and am hoping to get the full program asap! This community looks like its full of great and generous people! I hope to be a part of it as well!

Angela
  • Sandy
    Mad Scrapper
    • Jan 2006

Welcome to the club, Angela! You'll forget all about shovelling once you start playing with Scrapbook MAX!.

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Forget everything else! Welcome
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• a_nussbaum
        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
        Forget everything else! Welcome
        How can i forget this snow, that has my paycheck way over due, and i cant buy the full version until i get it? All that and another storm coming! lol... I am grateful i got the trial for another 20 days.... come on check!

Comment

Working...
        X