Closed Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

sorry everyone is having a rough go of things but that's the whole idea (kind of!)

Hoping you are all being challenged to learn new things and create things in ways you usually wouldn't!

I love what you all have done so far!

Sorry but I'm lost, what we are we supposed to be doing. I can't make stuff and although want to have not time to cope with that at the mo! Please explain to an English numpty lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I am having to go into photoshop and reduce image size. For some reason the size was huge. And I did not put that much on it. Don't really understand why it was so big.

Marion
    I am going through the same thing. I have reduced the size of all my objects that I added and it is still too big. I can't reduce the shapes, I am still trying, but don't know what else to do.

Quote Originally Posted by sacannon View Post
    I am going through the same thing. I have reduced the size of all my objects that I added and it is still too big. I can't reduce the shapes, I am still trying, but don't know what else to do.
    Well Sue , you are ahead of me. I am still at the starters post lol

One more thing, don't everyone name their layout "January Challenge" because when you install it, you will override someone elses. Add your name or number to it, or gave it a new name.
    Just thougth I would throw that in as a suggestion.

Marion

Question Questions for Julie

Noticed that this challenge has stirred up a lot of excitement. That's good, looks like we will have a lot of goodies when it is over. Still thinking on mine.

Question. I thought that we could only use the things that you supplied plus anything else we make ourselves. Noticed that people are already sharing their goodies - can these be used now for this challenge?

Also noticed that templates are being named 'January Challenge' - concerned that if everyone names them the same, we will have overwrites when downloaded. Suggesting that each of us have our templates named perhaps with our login names as the beginning part.

Maureen

heres mine

i made some flowers and words using the pallette colours, strange combo of colours to work with but fun all the same

ive attached the embellishments - 4 words, flower/butterfly border, plant pot edge and two sets of flowers i ended up not using
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    :
    Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    heres mine

i made some flowers and words using the pallette colours, strange combo of colours to work with but fun all the same

ive attached the embellishments - 4 words, flower/butterfly border, plant pot edge and two sets of flowers i ended up not using

Hi Angel,

Lovely layout.
    I see your embies, but not the template. Am I missing something?

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by *eng* View Post
    Sorry but I'm lost, what we are we supposed to be doing. I can't make stuff and although want to have not time to cope with that at the mo! Please explain to an English numpty lol!
    Hi Eng,

Don't feel alone! I'm right where you are - I don't have the programs to make embelishments and don't know how either!! If you're a numpty, then I'm a really big numpty!!
    Julie

Quote Originally Posted by angelwithin View Post
    heres mine

Gosh, you gals that know how to make things sure make beautiful embies. You are all so kind to share with us.