Closed Thread
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast

Oh just a quick question ..... Do we have to stick to the theme that was in the download or just the colours? Cos I got an idea running around my head that I can use the colours for but it wont look much like the original.
    Sue xx

Makeyesup and Marion are my Buddies

Relax, take it easy and enjoy.

BOY - I found it difficult to work in PINKs...... ALSO my template is 10Mb - how do I reduce it in size???????
    Can anyone help please.....
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliasMuma View Post
    Oh just a quick question ..... Do we have to stick to the theme that was in the download or just the colours? Cos I got an idea running around my head that I can use the colours for but it wont look much like the original.
    Julie wants us to stick to the color scheme for us to have lots for album pages to coordinate together..But, with the additional challenge of making as many embellishments, etc to go with it..Hey, we'll take anything!! And like Julie also mentioned..we can use hue and staturation to change the colors..Dah, I forgot about that..

Have fun!! Mix and match the colors anyway that pleases you!!

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    Sacannon, You are BRILLIANT..What a great idea!! I will try that next time!! BIG HUG!! Thought there had to be another way of getting them!!!

Now Marion, be careful, we don't want you to lose your license over this..LOL..

Great info for everyone!!
    Well, may have to go back to Marion's suggestion to make thumbnails you have to do the template thing in SBM for the screenshot..I made these tiny thumbnail size in jpg form. Hopefully, this will come through so you can see the papers I made up..Eeek..What a challenge..But I am learning as we all struggle with this adventure. The booster pack for these is a few pages back.

If this doesn't show as thumbnails, I'm going to go back to working the problem until I get it!! Doctor Marion "knows"..No easy way to do this!!
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I am on a roll now, here is page 3. Again it is mainly orange.

Marion
    Marion-your lo's are always beautiful----I have to ask---how did you get the words to curve around the circle? This is a unique feature. Please tell me you did it with SBM and not with photoshop or some other program.

Lightbulb Mh51

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    I had the same problem with the size of my layout. I was given some excellent advice. Start off by removing your pic by right clicking to remove the image. Then shrink from 8 x 8 to smaller. I also had to make some of my embies smaller and remove a few things. Basically the layout is the same but I did have to make changes! I had used the "torn paper" and put 4 of them together in the middle of my layout then the pic on top. I had to finally remove the 4 torn papers and added the one page with the pink scallop around the pic. That really decreased the size.

Good luck, hope I gave you some help because I got really frustrated with trying to shrink the size. Finally got it, thanks to Sue's help!

Here is an earlier post that I did. I hope this will help you decrease the size of your templete.
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Quote Originally Posted by spanielmom View Post
    Marion-your lo's are always beautiful----I have to ask---how did you get the words to curve around the circle? This is a unique feature. Please tell me you did it with SBM and not with photoshop or some other program.

I used MS digital image suite. There is no feature at this time in SBM for this and I really wanted it to around the picture. I am hoping maybe in future upgrades this will be added.

Marion

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    I used MS digital image suite. There is no feature at this time in SBM for this and I really wanted it to around the picture. I am hoping maybe in future upgrades this will be added.

Marion
    I hope so too because it is a great feature. Have you posted this in the suggestions?

Smile Thank-You Julie

Heres my attempt at Julies Challenge...Wooozier has everyone made such Beyond AWSOME Templates and LOs !!!!!!!! Love them All !!!! (((HUGS )))

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...o=6275&cat=500
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Well if nothing else, I have uploaded my contribution to the challenge. Having trouble getting my template to a manageable size. Have removed the picture, reduced the size, remade the embies, reduced the resolution and still trouble. Maybe I'll try separating it and then if fellow scrappers want to use it they can relayer.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/...6&limit=recent
    Attached Images
    Last edited by makeyesup; 01-06-2007 at 12:43 PM.