Closed Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast

Question Got A Question....

Why are some of the templetes coming through without their papers and embies? The markers are there but nothing else. So far I found Marion's and Sue (SACANNON) that appear to be empty.

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Default With all the paper problems...here are some new ones..much smaller

Created 3 new papers using this batch of papers and made them much easier to work with. Also included 1 shape.

Can someone tell me how to make a thumbnail?? I thought the folder thumbnail for each would do the trick..Got REJECT notice on import..wrong type. Has to by 100x100 size..Just too lazy to go back to that work screen AGAIN!! Heaven knows I've done it enough times today.

1) Brown background with 25% opac. for orange layer with spruce texture added

2) Brown angle strip across left side of page...Reminded me of Hershey's Chocolate..maybe I needed a chocolate break..

3) Straight stripes with moz ancht. effect added for quilted look. Great for wacky letters.

4) shape inspired by a card I picked up at a thrift store today.

Sorry, no thumbnails. I feel for the size problems. You guys are great at layouts so let me play with making up some weird papers to compliment your efforts.
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post
    Why are some of the templetes coming through without their papers and embies? The markers are there but nothing else. So far I found Marion's and Sue (SACANNON) that appear to be empty.

Onie, I redid mine a little farther down the thread.

Here is the link, let me know if it worked. Sue redid hers also, so look a little farther down.

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/forums/s...?t=3192&page=4

Marion

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    Created 3 new papers using this batch of papers and made them much easier to work with. Also included 1 shape.

Can someone tell me how to make a thumbnail?? I thought the folder thumbnail for each would do the trick..Got REJECT notice on import..wrong type. Has to by 100x100 size..Just too lazy to go back to that work screen AGAIN!! Heaven knows I've done it enough times today.

1) Brown background with 25% opac. for orange layer with spruce texture added

2) Brown angle strip across left side of page...Reminded me of Hershey's Chocolate..maybe I needed a chocolate break..

3) Straight stripes with moz ancht. effect added for quilted look. Great for wacky letters.

4) shape inspired by a card I picked up at a thrift store today.

Sorry, no thumbnails. I feel for the size problems. You guys are great at layouts so let me play with making up some weird papers to compliment your efforts.
    The thumbnail is created automatically when you export your template. It is called a screenshot.
    You can also go to the published folder and upload your jpg, you may have to resize it though.

Marion

Default January Challenge

I have a question...I'm a PSP user. What size do you make your finished product for Maxi users? And at what dpi?
    Thanks,
    Arlene

Here is a second page from me.
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by OnieRN View Post

Onie, I re-did mine. If you tried the first, it was empty. You need to try the second one I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Marion View Post
    The thumbnail is created automatically when you export your template. It is called a screenshot.
    You can also go to the published folder and upload your jpg, you may have to resize it though.

Marion
    But Doc..I'm talking about making the Papers..I didn't make templates. Is that the only way to get the right thumbnail is to bring the papers into SBM and make a template out of just a piece of paper?? The way you mentioned is the only way I know..Isn't there another way...besides the hard working way of redoing with smaller size..Goosh, don't we have a button or something we can wave a magic wand and it creates a thumbnail..hastle free?? Or am I just dreaming of a better day???

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    But Doc..I'm talking about making the Papers..I didn't make templates. Is that the only way to get the right thumbnail is to bring the papers into SBM and make a template out of just a piece of paper?? The way you mentioned is the only way I know..Isn't there another way...besides the hard working way of redoing with smaller size..Goosh, don't we have a button or something we can wave a magic wand and it creates a thumbnail..hastle free?? Or am I just dreaming of a better day???

You're dreaming!

Marion