+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to it all

Smile New to it all

Hi Everyone

Just downloaded the trial version to see what its like - so I'm new to the programme and new to digital scrapbooking. To be honest, new to anything scrapbooking. Only made one page so far and I used a graphics programme [Paint Shop Pro] to do it. Trying to find an easier way so I'll see what happens with this one.

I'm a SAHM to a 2 1/2 year old tom boy .... *cough* .... I mean little angel princess [with hidden horns]. I have a bit of time on the PC but as you can imagine not much at the moment. I thought making pages that I could send to my mum 3000 miles away across the pond in England a good way of keeping her up to date on our little angel. [ Why does my nose grow every time I mention she's a little angel? ]

Smile Welcome!

This program is a great way to start digital scrapbooking. It's user-friendly with really good results! Welcome and have fun here!
    Julie

Welcome from someone 3,000 miles away lol. You'll have a lot of fun.

Thank you for the welcome.

I've had the trial now for 24 hours and I'm already hooked. I'm making embellishments in Paint Shop Pro and on a roll. This programme is wonderful. Not only do I have my scrapbooking sorted but cards, invitations and whole load of other stuff to. I have a programme for putting photos on to a DVD. All I need to do is convert the pages to jpgs and load them. Much more impressive than standard photos.

Wish I was good like that!

Welcome. I guess I am a little late, but I guess late is better than not at all. Looks like you have already had a productive start. You will enjoy it here. The program is very easy to use and everyone here is helpful.
    Sue

No .. you're not late at all and thank you.
    Just posted my 1st page. This programme is very easy to use and I had no problem getting started.

Welcome Amelia and Happy scrapping!!