• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

About time i introduced myself!

lol

well i've been here just over a month and realised i havent introduced myself - which may be a good thing

i'm known as angelwithin by many but real name is fiona, im a mother of two - one 15 yr old (going on 50) and a 21 yr old son, married and living just outside portsmouth uk, i work online as a psychic medium and have plenty of time to fill between readings (that doesnt sound too good does it lol).

ive been a paint shop pro user for the paste 3 years, so making embellishments (although they call them tubes), designs, backgrounds etc isnt a new thing for me.

i come from a very artistic family, gran painted in oils, mum in water colours, dad uses charcoals all my sisters either paint, draw or craft (theres 4 of them) i am the only pc artist, i draw scenes, angels, flowers infact anything that takes my fancy but my fav is sunsets (may make a few of them into background scraps hmmm), the're are only so many paintings you can do so i do card making too, making 90% of my own toppers, papers etc but once the card box became over full i started looking for something i could do that was similar and found the scrapbook max trail....hooked instantly lol brought the full version in novemeber and now loving it, im a complete addict

well thats about it, except if you have seen my stuff....bet you cant guess my favorite colours lol

angel xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Wonderful to meet you Fiona! Your stuff is wonderful, you have been a great addition to the forum!

Marion

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Welcome Aboard!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Welcome Fiona, nice to have a fellow englishman, oops lady, here. Used to spend holidays near Portsmouth. Petersfield to be exact and spent a lot of time in Portsmouth and Southsea when I was a child. Where exactly are you?
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• angelwithin
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Nov 2006

hi eng

im in havant now, my youngest brother lives in petersfield, i used to work there many many moons ago (at the bookies heathorns 3 doors away from the bakery/cafe that made the best bacon butties in the world )

, Check out my store
          Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

• Kazr
            Layout Whiz
            • Mar 2006

Welcome Fiona,
            So lovely to have you join the SBM family,this program is by far the best & easiest to use....I am also an addict,love it here
            Love your creations & your blues & purples,(purple being my fave colour) .
            Look forward to seeing what else you have in store for us.
            Happy New Year to you !

Comment

• skiptothesue
              • Nov 2006

Hi Fiona,
              Welcome from another Brit! I havent been on here long either, but am hooked on scrapbookmax. I just sent off some of my pages to photobox for developing, I havent had any printed before, just kept them on the pc. There is a 25% discount if anyone out there is interested, I think it lasts till 31st Dec.
              Look forward to seeing your pages in the gallery.
              Take care,
              Susan

Comment

• *eng*
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Apr 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                hi eng

im in havant now, my youngest brother lives in petersfield, i used to work there many many moons ago (at the bookies heathorns 3 doors away from the bakery/cafe that made the best bacon butties in the world )
                Hmm, I replied to this but it looks like it escaped!

I knew Havent as we had friends there. One lot lived in White Ladies Close and the other had a huge old house, she'd be about 200 now lol!

My aunt in Peterersfield lived in Sandringham Rd. We used to go to the Heath a lot. I remember the bakery well. My aunt used to take me in there a lot and she used to buy cakes and pastries from there and pretend she had made them lol. I am driving myself mad trying to remember the name! Got it.... 'The Punch and Judy'
                My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• angelwithin
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Nov 2006

the punch and judy were responsible for me putting on almost a stone in weight when i worked in petersfield

, Check out my store
                  Here

Comment

• autisticwonder
                    Scrap Guru
                    • Nov 2006

Looks like we are close to the same SBM age!! But you far outweight my abilities with the program!! LOVE, LOVE and can't wait to find your ongoing goodies to us!! THEy ROCK my BOAT!! We have been blessed with a good many talented donors and that is what keeps our addictions well fed!! You are like chocolate cake!!! Love to eat up your new treasures for us ANYTIME!! Welcome to the family! And again, THANKS boodles for all your wonderful goodies!!!

Comment

• poppabob
                      Mad Scrapper
                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
                      mother of two - one 15 yr old (going on 50) a
                      I'm 50 (going on 15).

Welcome!
                      -=poppabob=-
                      If I slip and fall please get a hold of crops2dawn or OnieRN to pick me back up!

Comment

• perfect_nightmare
                        • Jan 2007

hello mother

oi im 15 going on 50 maybe 100 lol

hiya everyone im angelwithins daughter jen
                        ive come to spy on her and make sure shes not useing my photos lol
                        not realy

Comment

• angelwithin
                          MAX! Mastermind
                          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by perfect_nightmare View Post
                          oi im 15 going on 50 maybe 100 lol

hiya everyone im angelwithins daughter jen
                          ive come to spy on her and make sure shes not useing my photos lol
                          not realy

tooooooo late ive got embarassing photos of you up already mwhahahaha

, Check out my store
                          Here

Comment

• perfect_nightmare
                            • Jan 2007

nooooooooo

Comment

• skiptothesue
                              • Nov 2006

Hi there Jen!
                              You should see the naked baby pics your mum has posted all over the gallery!

Susan

Comment

Working...
                              X