X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ellenb
    • Mar 2006

I uploaded an album...

I uploaded a start to my album, I keep changing the way I want to go with this thing, so these were just with templates from the program. My idea is to now bring those pages together with the ones I started on a blank page (meaning less embellishments!) as they are twins and I'm aiming toward a life scrapbook as they will be 18 soon! Any ideas or inspirations welcome.
    Two frustrations online--I originally tried to upload and ended up with just one part of the pages as I uploaded from the wrong place. How do I delete it from the online gallery?
    Also would like to replace title on my first album page as that's my daughter, Alyssa, not Matthew. Can't figure out how to edit the title once I got it up there.
    Thanks!
    Ellen
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Not sure how to edit titles but I can remove gallery posts for you anytime, just post a request here with a link to the "item to be removed" and I'll be happy to remove it for you.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Ellenb
      • Mar 2006

Hopefully...

Here's the links,

[URL="http://www.scrapbookmax.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=491&cat=593"]

If you'll remove my mistitled baby girl, I'll fix it when I reupload.

Thank you, Corey!

Ellen

Comment

• Corey
        Layout Whiz
        • Jan 2006

Aye aye, I think I might have accidentally deleted the whole abum! Hope this didn't cause you any inconvenience.
        Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Ellenb
          • Mar 2006

No problem!

That worked, I renamed them all and uploaded. Thanks!

Ellen

Comment

• Corey
            Layout Whiz
            • Jan 2006

Eggsellent.

Comment

Working...
            X