X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The Groove
    • Jun 2006

Merry Christmas from The Groove!

Season's Greetings from The Groove, Scrapbook MAX!'s monthly newsletter!

We are delighted to see your beautiful "Happy Holidays" contest entries posted so far! You all clearly know the meaning of the season - family, friends, and fun! Remember that you have some extra time this month to post an entry. January 1st, 2007 is the deadline, so you can use THIS YEAR's pictures! Click here for full contest details - We're looking forward to seeing your work.

And if you don't already receive The Groove, why not sign up today? Each month you'll find digital scrapbooking tips, interviews, inspirations, contests, freebies, coupons, and more! It's like Christmas in your "Inbox" every month!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year to all of our readers and to everyone in the Scrapbook MAX! family!

Karin and Marnie, The Groove Editors
    The Groove Avatar made with embellishments found in our various Expansion Packs for Scrapbook MAX! 2.0
  • NanaC95565
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Thank you and Happy Holidays to you as well

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• MaggieMae
      Digi Sage
      • May 2006

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to our great The Groove editors!! Have a wonderful holiday!
      Julie

Comment

• Marion
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Feb 2006

Merry Christmas Groove and Scrapbook Max, thanks for making our year a bit brighter this year!

Marion

Comment

• srussell
          Digi Sage
          • Feb 2006

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Scrapbook MAX!
          sigpic
          Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
          My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• crops2dawn
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Jul 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAX
            Thank you for a wonderful year of service!! You brought so many wonderful
            people together from all around the world. soo much talent in here it unbelieveable, without you we would have never been able to see all this!
            May you have a Merry Christmas and A Prosperous New Year!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

Merry Christmas Groove and MAX

Thanks for playing Santa all year round with the Freebies. Have a Great and Joyous Christmas!
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• Liyie
                Mad Scrapper
                • Oct 2006

Thank you and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2007, full of blessings and too much prosperity.

Comment

• eye
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Jul 2006

Wow

I want to take this moment of time to thank whoever was responsible for creating scrapbook max and the Groove. ALso those who develop such nice pages for my scrap book.You guys are awesome. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR>----Irene
                  sigpic
                  My Buddies -- Sue, Smiles, Jazzereal, Eng, Crops, Terry & Wolvsie35 , Onie, Marion, Jenna's Mommy, All My Memories, Winnie49, Tiffanys Scraps, Grannywin,emst

Comment

• *eng*
                    MAX! Mastermind
                    • Apr 2006

It's Christmas Day Max. Thank you for creating such a wonderful programme and a fantastic website that has resulted in close friendships the world over.Here's to the future.
                    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Aug 2006

(*eye*
                      I want to take this moment of time to thank whoever was responsible for creating scrapbook max and the Groove. ALso those who develop such nice pages for my scrap book.You guys are awesome. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR>----Irene )

(*eng*
                      It's Christmas Day Max. Thank you for creating such a wonderful programme and a fantastic website that has resulted in close friendships the world over.Here's to the future. )

Ditto!! What they said!! Sue
                      [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
                      X