+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hi From A New Designer

Hi ya'll! I'm Kristi a new designer here at SBM. I've been digi designing for a little over 3 years now. Although I love digi scrapping you wouldn't know it but from my designs because I haven't had a chance to create a layout in a long long time. I'm a stay at home mom to the most awesome kids, yah I'm a lil partial. I have a 3 3/4 year old son, Ethan, and a 9mos. daughter Marissa. I also have an awesome husband who is very supportive of my digi addiction.
    Kristi
    Digi Designer: SBM

Welcome aboard. Boy you are lucky to have a supportive husband. Because this is so addicting. My hubby is supportive in most things, but does think I spend too much time on this. He is probably right! Well, looking forward to seeing your designs!

Thumbs up Hello Kristi

Welcome to the crazy and wacky group of SBM Forum. You will love it here and we hope you will quickly jump in on the fun. I have to warn you, Be prepared, we're not all nuts...... just Granny! The rest of us are just wonderfully understanding of her!

nie
    OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Welcome, looking forward to seeing your designs. Happy scrapping with Scrapbook Max and co.

I heard that, you mutt! Who are you calling a nut? You're the reasong I'm paying for Dr. Marion's new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post
    I heard that, you mutt! Who are you calling a nut? You're the reasong I'm paying for Dr. Marion's new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the boat.....

Talking helo !! all

hello all !! i am was with homesicknesses of yous!

Red face Hello Granny You Are You!!

Quote Originally Posted by Granny View Post

wow, you this effecting the payment of the car of the Drª Marion! this and very good. Now I need that you makes my certificate therefore was registered in cadastre in its store, can look at ok, for signal has templates fantastic! y lovely

Oh, good, we are making progress. Now.... Get to work!

Well great than I'll fit in perfectly because I'm a nut that marches to the tune blasting from my own lil nut shell.
    Kristi
    Digi Designer: SBM