X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • amandajernigan
    • Nov 2006

Hello Newbie from TN

Hello! I am Amanda and I just started digital scrapbooking! I welcome any help and any advice anyone would want to give me! First of all I love Scrapbook Max and I am so excited to be here!

Amanda
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Welcome! This is a great program Amanda and the best part of it is this forum!

Marion

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Diddo

WELCOME To the SBM forum. We all love the program as well as each other. You will quickly discover that everyone is happy to assist and answer questions. There are many talented scrappers here. Just jump in and get to know everyone and you will quickly be a pro! I'm not the creative type but I'm sure one who appreciates those who are creative and who freely share their work and talents.

sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Welcome, You will be glad you joined, loads of fun here.
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• sacannon
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Aug 2006

Welcome, you will be happy you joined. This is a wonderful place to spend your time. You will soon be hooked and spend most of that time right here!
          [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• NanaC95565
            Digi Sage
            • Jul 2006

Welcome aboard. Shhhhh. They forgot to tell you, that you will soon find yourself forgetting about the housework, but you didn't hear it from me. You'll love it addicting.

Visit my blog
            Visit my section of the store here

Comment

Working...
            X