+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Smile Hello Newbie from TN

Hello! I am Amanda and I just started digital scrapbooking! I welcome any help and any advice anyone would want to give me! First of all I love Scrapbook Max and I am so excited to be here!

Amanda

Welcome! This is a great program Amanda and the best part of it is this forum!

Marion

Smile Diddo

WELCOME To the SBM forum. We all love the program as well as each other. You will quickly discover that everyone is happy to assist and answer questions. There are many talented scrappers here. Just jump in and get to know everyone and you will quickly be a pro! I'm not the creative type but I'm sure one who appreciates those who are creative and who freely share their work and talents.

OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
    !

nie

Welcome, You will be glad you joined, loads of fun here.

Welcome, you will be happy you joined. This is a wonderful place to spend your time. You will soon be hooked and spend most of that time right here!

Welcome aboard. Shhhhh. They forgot to tell you, that you will soon find yourself forgetting about the housework, but you didn't hear it from me. You'll love it addicting.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here