• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelwithin
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Nov 2006

Template: Sisters By Chance

hi all

not sure yet how to make a zip file up to give all the pieces in one post so you can use the pieces as a kit (must read those instructions lol) but if you want to use these pages by all means help yourselves, i made all of the embellishments on these myself and the papers were from a public domain site so no copyright problems there

angel xx
    Attached Files

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
    , Check out my store
    Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

• *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Lovely templates.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• mh51
      Scrap Guru
      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by angelwithin View Post
      hi all

not sure yet how to make a zip file up to give all the pieces in one post so you can use the pieces as a kit (must read those instructions lol) but if you want to use these pages by all means help yourselves, i made all of the embellishments on these myself and the papers were from a public domain site so no copyright problems there

angel xx

This is what I use to pack-up all them embellishments for uploading to the site. (Don't forget that all-important thumbnail!!)

Hope this works for you..........

Comment

• angelwithin
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Nov 2006

many thanks mary, your a star xxxxxxxx

angel xx

An Exclusive Scrapbook Max designer
        , Check out my store
        Here

"If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were supposed to be bringing."

Comment

Working...
        X