• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Winter Wonderland

I love winter. Here is my latest template. It can be easily adapted for any member of the family or all!

Thank you for looking.

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

Lovely Granny, you are getting better all the time!!!!

Marion

Comment

• OnieRN
      Scrap Guru
      • May 2006

Oh I love the gallery templetes

Great job Granny!!!!!!
      sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
      !

nie

Comment

• NanaC95565
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

Granny this is great. I love it. I love the colors. Great JOB.

Visit my blog
        Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• rosana brito
          Digi Sage
          • Jul 2006

Hello Granny You Are You!!

am surprise with its creativity, and impressive, I am everything very pretty pcongratulations Granny, and look at in its store,( I make my well pretty Certificate ok? )

thanks

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Thank you, girls, I appreciate those nice words. I'm trying really hard.

Rosana, we are putting your certificate up, but if you don't show up to work and spend all your time shopping in Rodeo Drive, in Beverly Hills (about 10 miles from my house, I live on the wrong side of the freeway), then we will take the certificate back!!

So there!
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• *eng*
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Apr 2006

Love the little girl. Beautiful.
              My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Linda
                Layout Whiz
                • May 2006

Beautiful set, Granny!
                sigpic

Comment

• courtney
                  • Mar 2007

help

This is wonderful, I am new to this site and wanted to know how I could save this if I wanted to. Not even sure if I can but I have no idea where to start it so. Thanks.

Comment

• OnieRN
                    Scrap Guru
                    • May 2006

We need more info

Courtney, what are you asking to save? Save the website? Have you downloaded the trial version of the software? Give us more information and you will get a lot of help,
                    sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
                    !

nie

Comment

• MaggieMae
                      Digi Sage
                      • May 2006

Courtney

Are you trying to save the templates from Granny? The winter ones? Those are for sale in the Booster Packs section - top of the page. I'm not sure if that's what you're trying to do or not.

The Community area with the Sharing section is where all the templates and embellishments are downloadable and free. Hope this helps . . .
                      Julie

Comment

• Granny
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Mar 2006

Courtney, thank you for the nice compliment. Ah..... These templates are for sale in the store and copyrighted. There is nothing to stop you from copying the way the embellishments are layout on the page, but to copy the image and then use it is not appropiate.

The only templates you can download for free and use are the ones we share in the "Sharing Corner". You can also copy the "idea" from the ones in the gallery, but not the images themselves.

I hope this helps, and again I thank you for the nice words about the template.

And welcome to the forum, we are delighted to have you with us.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X