• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Store??

I hear people talk about the store and uploading to the store. How do you get to the store, and are there templates there to purchase? Just wondering.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Click on booster on the toolbar at the top and discoverthe Scrapbook Max store.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
      Click on booster on the toolbar at the top and discoverthe Scrapbook Max store.
      It has a teddy icon
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Thank you! I finally got to see the store. I am so glad that I have received such speedy responses to my posts so far.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Originally posted by pkdoll View Post
          Thank you! I finally got to see the store. I am so glad that I have received such speedy responses to my posts so far.
          Glad you found it

Comment

Working...
          X