X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PamSav
    • Apr 2006

Hello from England

Hi, I just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. I've been digital scrapping for about 2 years using Photoshop CS2 but I just never seem to have the time to catch up with all the photo's I take. Hopefully the Scrapbook Max software will help me get through some layouts more quickly than normal

I'm looking forward to exploring the forum and getting to know you all
    Pam
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Hi Pam, welcome to the forum. Glad to have you. If you ever have any questions or requests just let us know and we'll be happy to assist. Looking forward to seeing some of your designs.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hi and welcome! I'm sure you'll love working with Scrapbook MAX! - trust me, it is FAST! What I love is how you can make something really special quickly, or you can spend more time and get super creative! It is pretty addictive !

Looking forward to seeing some of your designs - stop by whenever you like!

Karin

Comment

• Kazr
        Layout Whiz
        • Mar 2006

Hi Pamela,
        As Corey & Karin have already said, Welcome !
        You will love it here & yes its very fast & the easiest program on the net I have used by far.... ENJOY !

Comment

• amy
          • Apr 2006

Hi Pam! I think I've seen you around the digi community
          Amy
          Semper Fi!
          Amy

Comment

Working...
          X