• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • msdrby
    • Dec 2006

Hello!

Hi,
    My name is Darby. I'm a stay at home-homeschooling mom in the Dallas area. I am pretty new to scrapbooking in general and picked ScrapbookMax so that my children and I could scrapbook together. I am so glad that this forum is here because I feel a bit lost doing things on my own.

Darby
  • workingjo3
    Mad Scrapper
    • Sep 2006

Wecome to the forum. I am sure you will like it here.

Jo

Comment

• Bobby Bear
      Mad Scrapper
      • Sep 2006

Welcome to our sometimes nutty group.
      I'm sure you'll like it here as there are so many very helpful people always ready to lend a helping hand and give advice on any number of issues.

Take your time and just browse thru all the different post and help files and in no time at all you'll useing our favorite software...ScrapbookMax like a pro.

Just jump right in and get your feet wet....your going to love it!

Best regards,
      Bobby Bear
      [My newest websites]

Comment

• sacannon
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Aug 2006

Welcome. You picked the right place. This is a fun place to be and like Bobby said, every one here is helpful. If you can not find what you are looking for, just open a new thread and ask. Some one will come along shortly and either tell you where to find something or may make something for you. Yes we have generous people like that here. Stick around and you will see.
        [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Apr 2006

Welcome and it's all true!
          My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

Working...
          X