• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • inspiredmommie
    • Nov 2006

Scrapbookmax featured on local tv....

Hi All,

I live in Calgary, AB, Canada and we have a local tv station named Citytv. Today they had a contest in which you were requested to submit your Christmas Cards with the chance to win a prize. I submitted a LO from Scrapbookmax featuring my little girl's first picture with Santa. I had written a note explaining that it was created using Scrapbookmax. They chose my card to show live on the air. They also read my note praising Scrapbookmax! It was great seeing it on the tv screen and hey.... free publicity! This is the card. I resized the LO to a 4x6 size and added my own text. Nothing fancy.
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Best Scrapbboking Wishes!
    Crystal: aka inspiredmommie

• *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by inspiredmommie View Post
    Hi All,

I live in Calgary, AB, Canada and we have a local tv station named Citytv. Today they had a contest in which you were requested to submit your Christmas Cards with the chance to win a prize. I submitted a LO from Scrapbookmax featuring my little girl's first picture with Santa. I had written a note explaining that it was created using Scrapbookmax. They chose my card to show live on the air. They also read my note praising Scrapbookmax! It was great seeing it on the tv screen and hey.... free publicity! This is the card. I resized the LO to a 4x6 size and added my own text. Nothing fancy.
    Wow, fame! Well done
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Feb 2006

Lovely layout too!

Marion

Comment

• Brett
        • Jan 2006

inspiredmommie,

Thanks so much for the report and congratulations on having your design chosen. We can't buy publicity like that - it can only be created by happy customers! Thanks for mentioning Scrapbook MAX!
        Brett Kapilik
        Indigo Rose Corporation

Comment

• makeyesup
          Digi Sage
          • Jun 2006

Congratulations on getting on the station. Beautiful layout.

My Buddies - pkdoll, Marion and CraftyScraps

&

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

Congratulations! How exciting!

And thanks for spreading the word about Scrapbook MAX!

Karin

Comment

Working...
            X