X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crops2dawn
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Jul 2006

Your right Eng, but at least she finally got it to work!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Granny
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Mar 2006

Oh, Eng, dear, there is definite hope for you! Maybe they can teach you how to aim the blasted thing in the right direction... My toes are still sizzleling from our last section!

sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• *eng*
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Granny View Post
        Oh, Eng, dear, there is definite hope for you! Maybe they can teach you how to aim the blasted thing in the right direction... My toes are still sizzleling from our last section!

Are they Granny. A visit to the Dr's for you. I'll get the hang of it soon !
        My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by *eng* View Post
          Are they Granny. A visit to the Dr's for you. I'll get the hang of it soon !
          The Doctor is "In"

Comment

• Tiffanys Scraps
            Mad Scrapper
            • Dec 2007

Kewl. Thanks so much. Being a new resident of Scrapville. Finding this is wonderful. Lets hope other new residents might want it also. I know i'll be using it in the the next few days.

Thanks Donna!

My Buddies are..eye,Moonlightpearl,twpclerk,Linda Pete, Pink Lollipop,Smile, Jenna's mommy,Vanessa,Knzus

Comment

• OnieRN
              Scrap Guru
              • May 2006

The newspaper has not been published in awhile! I think the publisher (Crops) has been doing only 4 issues last year.... She has been too busy with her other job! I do think it would be a good idea to follow up and find out when the next issue is coming out.
              sigpic OWNER OF THE B&B in SCRAPSVILLE

My Buddies are Maggie Mae, Knzus,Gotart, Patty, Mom7911, Winnie49, JAMIEPT, TWPClerk, and Poppabob
              !

nie

Comment

Working...
              X