X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bloudwedd
    • Dec 2006

Where is my backgrounds???

Well, I could not resist - I downloaded/bought the very nice Xmas boosterback from the webpage. And I have found the ribbons, hollies and all the other embellishments. But how hard I look I can not seem to locate the backgrounds. I have looked into the email an extra time to make sure that there is not extra link there that now is of no use since 72 hours passed. So, can you veteran people help me? Where is my backgrounds?????
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Bloudwedd View Post
    Well, I could not resist - I downloaded/bought the very nice Xmas boosterback from the webpage. And I have found the ribbons, hollies and all the other embellishments. But how hard I look I can not seem to locate the backgrounds. I have looked into the email an extra time to make sure that there is not extra link there that now is of no use since 72 hours passed. So, can you veteran people help me? Where is my backgrounds?????
    Hello Bloudwebb,
    I think you mean Steve Russell's kit in the store. I am not sure what the problem is. I was going to get this kit so I have now lol ! The backgrounds are at the very bottom of the page when you open the kit, says swatches( at least it is on mine!) I clicked on one and it was fine. Contact SM if there is still a problem. Sorry I can't help more.
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Bloudwedd
      • Dec 2006

Are you sure??? I know the pieces you are talking about and I have used them as "backgrounds" as well. But I only have 5 swatches/backgrounds. But it says there should be 15... So thas why am wondering if there is another file somewhere that I missed. And btw - all this is new vocabulary for me - is not "swatches" the pieces you can use as squares as semibackgrounds - if you understand what I mean?

Comment

• srussell
        Digi Sage
        • Feb 2006

Which project or template are you referring? If it's one of mine, I can clear up any issues right away!

Steve Russell

P.S
        I just checked on this (Christmas Ornaments Kit)... The backgrounds are listed as Plaid..Blue_8in.png, Plaid_Green_8in, etc. There are 3 sizes in 5 different colors = 15 backgrounds. The swatches are something completely different (you can used them are Paper Scraps). You can tiles either the backgrounds or the swatches in Scrapbook MAX!

Hope this helps!
        Last edited by srussell; 12-13-2006, 07:45 AM.
        sigpic
        Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
        My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

• Bloudwedd
          • Dec 2006

Cool! Cheers Russel! Found it As I said - not familar with the vocabulary jsut yet so I just thought I use them as really large ribbons as I could not stretch them Never occured to me that I could add several off them as backgrounds

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Well, glad that's sorted....and before I've used it lol !
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• srussell
              Digi Sage
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by Bloudwedd View Post
              Cool! Cheers Russel! Found it As I said - not familar with the vocabulary jsut yet so I just thought I use them as really large ribbons as I could not stretch them Never occured to me that I could add several off them as backgrounds
              When I built that kit, the backgrounds were a combination of the swatches and the large plaid ribbons. The templates had various size backgrounds using these elements. Saved on the file size...
              sigpic
              Visit my aisle in the SBM store!
              My buddies are Granny, Moonbeam and Wolvsie35!

Comment

Working...
              X