• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pkdoll
    Scrap Guru
    • Dec 2006

Hi! I'm a newbie

Hi! This is my first visit and I just received my program. It says that you can download templates from other sites into my program, but when I do I can't seem to insert a photo into it. If I have two photo spots and try to insert a photo the photo shows up in both windows--how do I work with other templates in this program??? What format does the template have to be? These are .png formats. Please help me!!

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48
  • Marion
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Feb 2006

It sounds like you are talking about quickpages. I use these as well, and what I do is, I drag and drop them unto a empty page, I add them as a embellishment, then I drag and drop the picture as a photo and then send them to the back and resize so it fits the opening.

Hope that helps.

Marion

Comment

• pkdoll
      Scrap Guru
      • Dec 2006

Thanks Marion! I will try that and see how it works. You were fast to reply-I truly appreciate that. I see you are from Wisconsin-so am I. What part are you from. Sheboygan County is where I am from.

My Buddies are Marion, Kimbob, Jazziel (RIP), Wolvsie35, Crops2dawn, Makeyesup, Kazr, Moonfairy, Moonlightpearl, and scrappyaggie48

Comment

• pkdoll
        Scrap Guru
        • Dec 2006

Marion I tried that and it worked awesome!! Thank-you so much!!! I am the happiest little digital scrapper right now! I am new to scrapbooking, and I am so glad that I chose digital over paper scrapping--it's so awesome!!

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

Glad it worked for you. I am from Janesville.

Glad to have you aboard!
          I did a lot of paper scrapping, but this is much faster and neater and more fun! And the members of this forum are the best!

Marion

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Hi Pkdoll... Welcome to the forum.

Yes, Marion is wonderful, and the best shrinkidink on the net. Her fees are highs, but her ink blob therapy rocks! There are many other helpful nuts, ops, members around also. Look forward to seeing your work in the gallery.

Granny
            sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

Comment

• pkdoll
              Scrap Guru
              • Dec 2006

Thank you! I am glad to be aboard. Sounds like we have a fun bunch of people here. Looking forward to creating lots of layouts and checking out everyone else's. And it's good to know that Marion is from Wisconsin too. I can't wait to get to know everyone and have fun sharing.

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Welcome to the funny farm. We all have lots of fun here You will enjoy it.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• *eng*
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Apr 2006

Welcome pkdoll. Hope you have a lot of fun!
                  My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• inspiredmommie
                    • Nov 2006

Welcome

Hi and welcome.
                    sigpic

Best Scrapbboking Wishes!
                    Crystal: aka inspiredmommie

Comment

Working...
                    X