• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alaina1085
    • Dec 2006

Im new!!! first day today.

Hi everyone!

My name is Alaina, and im expecting my first child. A little boy named Julian. He is due Feb 10th, 2007. And I have NEVER scrapbooked in my life! lol... but I really wanted to get into it since my first child is coming. I want to capture as many memories as I can. So if any of you have some nice baby boy templates or any advice, PLEASE send it my way!!!

Thanks!!
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Welcome and I wish you every happiness. My first child is nearly 23! Try doing a search on the toolbar (search) and put in boy. I am sure you'll find a lot that you'll love courtesy of the amazingly generous peeps on here!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

or baby even
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• NanaC95565
        Digi Sage
        • Jul 2006

Welcome to the SBM Family. We are so happy to have you here. You'll Love it.

Visit my blog
        Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• crops2dawn
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Jul 2006

Welcome Aboard Alaina!!! A real newbie for sure, never scrapbooked WOW are you in for a real treat!!! Congrats on the new addition arriving! You will find loads of stuff for babies in here! the people are very friendly too and some what nutty! But every family has their nuts! So have fun and Happy Scrappin'!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Karin
            • Jan 2006

Hi Alaina - and congratulations on your exciting baby news !

There is a Baby Boy template included in Scrapbook MAX! - have a look:

And you're sure to find baby-themed templates in the sharing corner made by our generous forums members. Also, don't forget to have a look in the Scrapbook MAX! Booster Pack Store - we have some really creative people aboard.

And finally, I'm sure you'll find your own creativity unleashed when you start playing around with Scrapbook MAX! mixing and matching background, papers, embellishments...it's fun and easy to learn!

All the best!

Karin

Comment

• Alaina1085
              • Dec 2006

Thanks everyone!!!

I actually downloaded the trial version yesterday, and today I purchased the real deal. So now im just waiting for my CD to come. In the meantime I have downloaded just about every free template that has anything to do with pregnancy or baby boys! lol. Now I just have to wait to have him and take some pics!

Comment

• sacannon
                MAX! Mastermind
                • Aug 2006

Welcome, You are going to have a fun time here. You can check out all the layouts in the Gallery for ideas on your baby layouts. There are a lot of talented people here. If you need something specific just ask in the forum. The people here are very generous and someone will jump in and help you out.
                [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• inspiredmommie
                  • Nov 2006

Welcome!!!

Hi Alaina,

Congratulations on your little bundle. I have a 7 month old girl and hundreds of pictures. This program is amazing and the people here are so great. I am still relatively new to scrapbookmax but I feel like I have been here forever. Welcome and have fun.
                  sigpic

Best Scrapbboking Wishes!
                  Crystal: aka inspiredmommie

Comment

Working...
                  X