• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

Template: Christmas 1991

Worked this up to support our 1991 Portrait of our beautiful boys. Learning to make striped backgrounds on my ancient Corel 9 program. This is what I made with my program and I used Bobby Bears tags for the Merry Christmas and Susan's poinsetta for the special touches. The red bow is one of my embellishment creations from a picture I took. The rest is all SBM stuff. You can manipulate the page as you wish!! Happy Holidays!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by autisticwonder; 12-09-2006, 06:22 PM. Reason: goofed on loading scratch page too......
  • autisticwonder
    Scrap Guru
    • Nov 2006

goofed again..forgot to delete first scratch page before

Forgot to delete page 1 before making the page 2 template. Here's the picture..
    Attached Files

Comment

• crops2dawn
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Jul 2006

Hey don't feel so bad!!!! we all go thru this!!! your just making me smile!! I knew you would figure it out!!!VERY VERY VERY NICE!!!!!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• autisticwonder
        Scrap Guru
        • Nov 2006

crops2dawn...you're so incredible...

I finally figured out I could correct the boo boo with advanced edit. One time deal so I better get it right that time..You are so NICE!! Love your comments!! I see you like this place toooooooo!!! Glad we have folks like you to make this so much fun!!! BIG HUG GIRL!!

Comment

• Liyie
          Mad Scrapper
          • Oct 2006

Very nice! Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

• *eng*
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Apr 2006

Thank you, very much
            My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
              Mad Scrapper
              • Sep 2006

Thank you very much

Comment

Working...
              X