+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Layouts

Default Do you want us to use these backgrounds????

I love collecting your pictures of backgrounds but I can't use them in anything because they are htm's when I try to do "Save Target As" and can't find a program to open them on my computer. When I do "Save Picture As" it is too small for my computer to use. I guess I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help figure out my mistakes. I love your backgrounds!!!

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post
    I love collecting your pictures of backgrounds but I can't use them in anything because they are htm's when I try to do "Save Target As" and can't find a program to open them on my computer. When I do "Save Picture As" it is too small for my computer to use. I guess I'm doing something wrong. Can anyone help figure out my mistakes. I love your backgrounds!!!
    Sorry Rosan ~ I have the same problem.
    I can save target as JPG and then drag into SBM but image is too small & when enlarged, it's all fuzzy!!!

YES, backgrounds are very very nice indeed.
    Last edited by mh51; 12-08-2006 at 05:57 AM. Reason: should have said ROSANA.................

Thumbs up Helo Autistic

Quote Originally Posted by autisticwonder View Post

"Thanks Autistc, tries to use the Microsoft office picture to manager to increase the size and to keep the same form, the times I needs to make this tambem. I am happy that ok you like deep kisses."

Wink OH, Mary

Quote Originally Posted by mh51 View Post
    Sorry Rosan ~ I have the same problem.
    I can save target as JPG and then drag into SBM but image is too small & when enlarged, it's all fuzzy!!!

YES, backgrounds are very very nice indeed.
    "The problem this in when I go to make download for the site, it now accepted images with great size, why I make them great, now I am placing them in the Galleria ok. Am sorry kisses "

Great Rosana ~ look forward to seeing them.....

Rosana, in Scrapbook Max you can export your templates. And then you can upload them to the forum for every one else to use them and it is very easy after you do it several times.

These are the steps.

1. After completing your template go to: file/export template
    2. Name your template and press "ok" Your template will be stored in your documents/scrapbookmax folder
    3. In the forum, you start a thread/add your message/then go to the manage attachment buttons
    4. Find the template in:my documents/scrapbookmax/templates.
    5. Select the template you wish to upload and hit the upload button just as you do when you upload pictures.

I hope I explained this and that it translates well. If you need further help let me know.

Marion

Rosana, no máximo do scrapbook você pode exportar seus moldes. E então você pode upload os ao forum para cada mais para usá-los e é muito fácil depois que você o faz diversas vezes.

Estas são as etapas.
    1. Após ter terminado seu molde vá: o nome do molde
    2. de file/export seus molde e imprensa "aprovados" seu molde será armazenado em seu dobrador
    3. de documents/scrapbookmax no forum, você começa um thread/add seu message/then ir ao achado das teclas
    4. do acessório controlar o molde in:my documents/scrapbookmax/templates. 5. Selecione o molde que você deseja upload e bater a tecla do upload apenas como você quando você upload retratos.
    Eu espero que eu explique este e isso que traduz bem. Se você necessitar uma ajuda mais adicional deixe-me saber.

Marion

Default Love your work! Just wish I could have some fun with it!!

You're doing GREAT with the learning process!! Hopefully, you can follow Marion's advise on how to download for all to use. You are so talented I know you will be able to figure this all out!! Be patient..We can't wait to see how you do!! BIG HUG!!!