• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Template: Sampler

Al right kiddies.... Granny strikes again. It's been a challange to get this template to you fine folks, but I have learned a lot in the process, mostly, that I got a lot to learn yet about this program. But, in all honesty, I have not have this much fun, since I ran away from home in 1903!!!

So, I hope ya all enjoy it! If you have any suggestions on how to improve it or what to add, speak now, or forever hold your embellishments!

To use this template, click on the link in the "Attached Files" section below (the .smt files). When your Web browser asks you what you want to do with the file, click the "Open" button (Internet Explorer or Opera browsers) or choose "Open with: Scrapbook MAX!" and click OK (Firefox browser). Once the file has downloaded, you should see a message that tells you that the template has been successfully installed. It will now be available the next time that you create a new project or page.

Sampler

Granny
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Granny; 04-10-2006, 06:17 PM.
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Please visit my Max Store

• Granny
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Mar 2006

Hallelujah! It worked!

Granny
    sigpic

Marion , Steve, Moonbeam, Ladybug, Wolvsie, Fourfoxes, Vanessa, PinkLollipop and Winnie49 are my buddies!!!

Comment

• Corey
      Layout Whiz
      • Jan 2006

Nice! Way to go Granny, I never doubted you for a second.
      Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Ladybug
        Mad Scrapper
        • Mar 2006

I absolutely LOVE this template Granny!

Ladybug
        sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

• kode
          • Mar 2006

Howdy! Am I doing something wrong because I reinstalled Sampler and it shows part of the embellishments but not all. It is such a cute page and I know you have worked hard and I appreciate that. This happen with My Girl too which is another cute template that I wished I could use.
          Thanks again.

Comment

• Granny
            MAX! Mastermind
            • Mar 2006

Hang on Kode, I will check it again. It's a Communist Plot, follows me every where I go!!!!

Granny
            sigpic

Comment

• Granny
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Mar 2006

Ok. Folks... I fixed the file and I uploaded it again. You can click on the same link above to download the file. Hopefully, from now on I will be more careful. Thank you all for the kind words. I'm glad you like it.

By the way, there are four pages to this template, with different frames and layouts. You should be able to rearrange the page in many ways to suit your needs.

I'm very impressed by all your work as well. This is a great community.

Granny
              sigpic

Comment

• sdth
                • Mar 2006

Beeeeeautiful work Granny! The templat will work wonderfully for some pics I have!!!!
                Thank you so much!
                sdth

Comment

• Moonbeam
                  • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Granny
                  Al right kiddies.... Granny strikes again. It's been a challange to get this template to you fine folks, but I have learned a lot in the process, mostly, that I got a lot to learn yet about this program. But, in all honesty, I have not have this much fun, since I ran away from home in 1903!!!

Sampler

Granny
                  Thanks Granny, I'm very new here and new to scrapbooking and I absolutely love this template ..it's gorgeous.. Thank you sooo much for sharing it! And I love your lively sense of humour old girl! Better get into it and make some more before senility sets in and you can't remember how

Moonbeam....A Granny from Australia

Comment

• Ladybug
                    Mad Scrapper
                    • Mar 2006

Ha ha ha, Moonbeam has got you pegged Granny! Better get going because we can't wait to see more of your work!

Ladybug
                    sigpic

Comment

• Granny
                      MAX! Mastermind
                      • Mar 2006

Ah, chucks... Thank you ladies. Glad you like it. I appreciate your kind words.

Moonbeam.... Hmmmm, now, what was it I wanted to say????

Oh, yeah... Working on them, my lady! If I can just find them...

Ladybug.... I'm sure she does not need any help from you. Behave, or I'll tell them what a nut you are!!!

Granny
                      sigpic

Comment

• Ladybug
                        Mad Scrapper
                        • Mar 2006

Now Granny, you know just how low profile I like to keep myself, so Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................

Ladybug
                        sigpic

Comment

• rhonda77
                          • Apr 2006

I love this - thank you for sharing

Comment

• Granny
                            MAX! Mastermind
                            • Mar 2006

Thank you Rhonda77. Glad you like it.

Granny
                            sigpic

Comment

• GrannyScraps
                              Layout Whiz
                              • Jul 2006

Great template, Granny..... naturally I have snagged it.... Thanks!
                              God determines who walks into your life... It's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go.

Kathie

Check out my goodies in the SBM store

Comment

Working...
                              X