• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Winnie49
    Layout Whiz
    • Mar 2006

Ciao da Rome!!!

Hello !!!!
    I'm Wendy from Rome. but I was borned in Lima Peru, we leave here since 2003 my husband and my two princess are italian.
    Im 25 and my girls 31( stefania) and14 months (nicole)
    I love scrapbooking but in the pc is fantastic!!!! my little problem is that i dont have too much time to do it, but this programm is so easy to use and now im preparing our digital album i love it!!!!
    Thanks a lot scrapbookmax!!!!!!!!
    warm regards
    wendy
    Last edited by Winnie49; 04-10-2006, 05:41 PM.
    Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!
  • Corey
    Layout Whiz
    • Jan 2006

Ciao Wendy, happy to meet you.
    Scrapbook MAX! is the fun and easy digital scrapbooking software for Windows. Download a free trial version at .

Comment

• Karin
      • Jan 2006

Hello, Wendy! Nice to hear from you from Rome! Glad you're enjoying Scrapbook MAX! - it really is fun ans easy, isn't it? Hope to hear from you soon!

Karin

Comment

• Jessica
        • Feb 2006

hi there ! my dad's from italy too, from a village close to rome, i've been there twice. How nice it must be to live in such an amazing city !

Comment

• Winnie49
          Layout Whiz
          • Mar 2006

GRazie raggazze

hi there!
          Thank you for the welcome! I'm very happy to use scrapbookmax software is so easy , its fantastic, i'm trying to find the more time possible to create our album, i was trying to post an example but is so big and i cant reduced it so as soon i get it you will see us
          Jessica, leave in Rome is fantastic, is an incredible city , i love it but is a little expensive but as you know is beautiful, from where is you dad
          ok girls, i will keep in touch excuse me if i cant write quickly but with the babies sometimes our time is tooo short
          bye bye and happy easter
          ciaooooo
          wendy
          Sacannon, Granny, Marion, Eye, OnieRN, *Eng*,Rosana,Angelwithin, Jamiept son mis amigas!!!!!

Comment

• Ladybug
            Mad Scrapper
            • Mar 2006

Welcome Wendy! We're so happy you can join us. Scrapbooking on the pc is incredibly fun and creative and with Scrapbook MAX, it makes it that much more fun.

Ladybug
            sigpic

Granny, MaggieMae and Moonbeam are my buddies!!!

Comment

Working...
            X