X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Moonbeam
    • Mar 2006

White Lace & Promises-wedding theme

A lot of time and love has gone into this lace and satin theme .I have used photo's of a dear friends wedding just from this Novemeber but this set is dedicated to scrapping my oldest grand daughter Sheridan's wedding coming up soon on Jan 6th 2007 ..All the lace and lacey elements were created by me with My Sheri in mind.I know she will make a truly beautiful Bride ( She is the blonde pictured on the "Family" page" of this template...and this template will do justice to your bridal photo's too..For the ultimate Bridal scrapbook. beautiful , lace embellishments for the bride, satin Bg's Gorgeous white theme with all matching frames etc... this is the first part1 of a whole continuing wedding series all to this theme:
    I have submitted part 2 and three also at the same time but more of this series is coming.
    What I would love is feedback on what else I can "cover"... what else have I missed that is to do with weddings tht I need to do a page or title or word art for...please feel free to post your suggestions - thanks for your help

this link is to part 1 but part three has also appeared in the store and part 2 is coming in a few days
Working...
X