• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stitches
    Mad Scrapper
    • Aug 2006

Template: Gift Card Holder

Hi, folks! I made this template for a gift card (or cash!) holder and was wondering if someone could load it and see if it works for you. I was having a hard time with it because it is a "shape" and at some point (if you don't hold your mouth just right) the area around the shape would not stay white. It has happened to me before and then stopped...maybe it's a size issue..who knows. Anyway, I think I have it now! I used stuff from SBM and a tag from Steve. To change the "background" paper of the tag you would click on it and go to properties. Change picture but leave the shape alone. It should also open in an 8.5x11 page size. Please, let me know if you can test this for me. If it works, I have an envelope and some folding instructions to go with it. thanks!!!
    Attached Files
    Donna Roe

My link to the store:

http://www.scrapbookmax.com/digital-...Donna-Roe.html
  • *eng*
    MAX! Mastermind
    • Apr 2006

Originally posted by stitches View Post
    Hi, folks! I made this template for a gift card (or cash!) holder and was wondering if someone could load it and see if it works for you. I was having a hard time with it because it is a "shape" and at some point (if you don't hold your mouth just right) the area around the shape would not stay white. It has happened to me before and then stopped...maybe it's a size issue..who knows. Anyway, I think I have it now! I used stuff from SBM and a tag from Steve. To change the "background" paper of the tag you would click on it and go to properties. Change picture but leave the shape alone. It should also open in an 8.5x11 page size. Please, let me know if you can test this for me. If it works, I have an envelope and some folding instructions to go with it. thanks!!!
    What a neat idea!
    I'll go and test it for you. Back in a mo!
    My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by stitches View Post

Yes , that's the size you said. Thank you it's great!
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• stitches
        Mad Scrapper
        • Aug 2006

thank you!

Oh! Great!! Thanks so much for the quick response and trial!! I am going to load up the whole package now. I have an envelope for it. I made one to hang on the tree and just punched a hole through the corner and tied a ribbon on it. I printed it on card stock. I think I may try it with a paper that is a little heavier than regular but not as thick as card stock for the envelope. thanks again!! Oh, I made a really cute one with MA3's snow family...I can post that, can't I?
        Donna Roe

My link to the store:

Comment

• Marion
          MAX! Mastermind
          • Feb 2006

You have so many cute ideas!

Thanks for sharing them with us!

Marion

Comment

• stitches
            Mad Scrapper
            • Aug 2006

completed templates

Ok, here are the completed template files, with the envelope and instruction sheet. The instructions are page three and I believe you will need to delete it from the project if you don't want it to print. We can't just print one page, can we? Please let me know if there are any problems. They worked fine for me but you never know what gremlins lurk. Enjoy!
            Attached Files
            Donna Roe

My link to the store:

Comment

• stitches
              Mad Scrapper
              • Aug 2006

card holder 2

Here is the second card holder. Thanks to MA3 for the embellishments! they are my favorites!! Hope you don't mind me using them in this project!
              Attached Files
              Donna Roe

My link to the store:

Comment

• Debbie Howitt
                Mad Scrapper
                • Sep 2006

Thanks so much they are great

Comment

• sacannon
                  MAX! Mastermind
                  • Aug 2006

Thanks so much for sharing
                  [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

• efsantos
                    • Apr 2006

card holder

what a great idea !!!!! there perfect! thanks

Comment

• MaggieMae
                      Digi Sage
                      • May 2006

Thank U again, Stitches!

I just printed out 7 of these great gift card holders - it was so much fun to personalize them and have a nice little pocket for the gift cards! With all our grandchildren so far away, gift cards have been the way to go this year!!
                      Julie

Comment

• crops2dawn
                        MAX! Mastermind
                        • Jul 2006

This is GREAT!!!! you think of the best things!!!! Thanks so much!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• Liyie
                          Mad Scrapper
                          • Oct 2006

This is great! You are very creative, thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Comment

• stitches
                            Mad Scrapper
                            • Aug 2006

I am glad they are of use and that you are enjoying them! That makes it all worth it! I, too have printed out many this year...my niece and nephews are grown now so gift cards are the way to go.
                            So, did you print the envelope? Did it work ok with the size? I am always worried about how some programs/printer software will resize to the page or scale an item. What paper did you use? I have been using card stock.
                            Thanks for all the compliments! Makes me feel good...I needed that today.
                            Donna Roe

My link to the store:

Comment

• MaggieMae
                              Digi Sage
                              • May 2006

Worked Great!

The envelope worked just right! I got lazy, however, and used envelopes I had already, but the size was correct. I changed the card holders to suit and they were awesome! Thanks so much! (I used cardstock for the card and regular copy weight paper for the envelope - worked great!)
                              Julie

Comment

Working...
                              X