+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Template: Gift Card Holder

Hi, folks! I made this template for a gift card (or cash!) holder and was wondering if someone could load it and see if it works for you. I was having a hard time with it because it is a "shape" and at some point (if you don't hold your mouth just right) the area around the shape would not stay white. It has happened to me before and then stopped...maybe it's a size issue..who knows. Anyway, I think I have it now! I used stuff from SBM and a tag from Steve. To change the "background" paper of the tag you would click on it and go to properties. Change picture but leave the shape alone. It should also open in an 8.5x11 page size. Please, let me know if you can test this for me. If it works, I have an envelope and some folding instructions to go with it. thanks!!!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by stitches View Post
    Hi, folks! I made this template for a gift card (or cash!) holder and was wondering if someone could load it and see if it works for you. I was having a hard time with it because it is a "shape" and at some point (if you don't hold your mouth just right) the area around the shape would not stay white. It has happened to me before and then stopped...maybe it's a size issue..who knows. Anyway, I think I have it now! I used stuff from SBM and a tag from Steve. To change the "background" paper of the tag you would click on it and go to properties. Change picture but leave the shape alone. It should also open in an 8.5x11 page size. Please, let me know if you can test this for me. If it works, I have an envelope and some folding instructions to go with it. thanks!!!
    What a neat idea!
    I'll go and test it for you. Back in a mo!

Quote Originally Posted by stitches View Post

Yes , that's the size you said. Thank you it's great!

Default thank you!

Oh! Great!! Thanks so much for the quick response and trial!! I am going to load up the whole package now. I have an envelope for it. I made one to hang on the tree and just punched a hole through the corner and tied a ribbon on it. I printed it on card stock. I think I may try it with a paper that is a little heavier than regular but not as thick as card stock for the envelope. thanks again!! Oh, I made a really cute one with MA3's snow family...I can post that, can't I?

You have so many cute ideas!

Thanks for sharing them with us!

Marion

Default completed templates

Ok, here are the completed template files, with the envelope and instruction sheet. The instructions are page three and I believe you will need to delete it from the project if you don't want it to print. We can't just print one page, can we? Please let me know if there are any problems. They worked fine for me but you never know what gremlins lurk. Enjoy!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Default card holder 2

Here is the second card holder. Thanks to MA3 for the embellishments! they are my favorites!! Hope you don't mind me using them in this project!
    Attached Images
    Attached Files

Thanks so much they are great

Thanks so much for sharing

Smile card holder

what a great idea !!!!! there perfect! thanks