X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scrap2it
    • Dec 2006

I'm new here

I just found this site and the software for Scrapbook Max and it looks like something I will love using. I do a lot of scrapbooking, but this is my first attempt at Digital Scrapbooking. It looks like it will be a lot of fun!
  • NanaC95565
    Digi Sage
    • Jul 2006

Welcome Scrap2it. You will have alot of fun. SBM is great. It's user friendly and easy to use. We hope you enjoy your stay. There is always alot of sharing in the sharing corners (templates) and (elements). Check them out if you haven't already, I am sure you will find somethings you can use.
    Please be aware though if you print a page there will be a watermark on it until you get the full version.
    For that is the way the trial version is. It's simply a trial to see if you like it.
    Enjoy and have fun.
    Last edited by NanaC95565; 12-05-2006, 09:12 AM.

Visit my blog
    Visit my section of the store here

Comment

• *eng*
      MAX! Mastermind
      • Apr 2006

Welcome, wishing you much fun.
      My BUDDIES Crops, Eye, Jazz, Smile, Sue, Rosana,twpclerk, Moonlightpearl and Vanessa

Comment

• crops2dawn
        MAX! Mastermind
        • Jul 2006

Welcome Aboard!!! I too did scrapbooking, now I like digital sooo much thats all I do any more and no mess to clean up! You'll be addicted real soon!! make sure you have a cozy chair to sit on, your going to need it! HAHAHA
        Happy Scrappin the Digi way!!!

My Buddies: Jazz, Smile, Sue, Eng and Eye "CHILLS", Poppabob, PKdoll, Onie, Pickngrin

Comment

• MaggieMae
          Digi Sage
          • May 2006

Digiscrapping

I was a paper scrapper, too, for years! Now I never do it anymore - this is so much more fun and you can get so much more scrapping done!! I think you'll love it here! There is a banner on the trial version printouts, though, so don't worry about it. The full version keeps all your work but gets rid of the pesky little banner!! LOL
          Julie

Comment

• Scrap2it
            • Dec 2006

Thank you!

Thank you for all your encouraging words! I have found that I really enjoy digital scrapbbooking. I have a lot of pictures to work with, having 4 children and 4 grandchildren!

Comment

• sacannon
              MAX! Mastermind
              • Aug 2006

I am a little late, but welcome anyway. Like the others I too paper scrapped. Actually I still do it once a month with people I used to work with. But that is more for the social get together because now I much prefer to digi scrap. It is much more fun. You will enjoy it here.
              [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][IMG]

Comment

Working...
              X